ii.

**Ally's POV**

"Ally?" he tapped me in order to bring me back from my own spirit who have arrested me so far, I know.

'I'm really gonna miss you picking fights

And me falling for it screaming that I'm right

And you would hide away and find your peace of mind

With some indie record, that's much cooler than mine'   ..I'm still into Shane!

"Ally? What happen?" he called me again, and this time, I heard him.

"It's over Shane McGayl. Get lost." 

Heck, not Shane, he's Charlie.

"Sorry, Charlie." I managed to hide everything with a bogus smile, but I neglect. He clutched my hand and we walked outta canteen.

"EVERYTHING NOW ALLY!!" I know what he means by that, he wants every single detail, NOW. 

I don't know how to say it, it's a blended feeling because I can't tell Charlie about how I saw Shane and Enna together and how she betrayed him with my boyfriend. I can't tell him. He was so happy and how can I make him sad all at once? And what if he won't believe me? 

"Charlie, look- it's my personal problem. You don't have to get into this, am I understood?"

"Really? Okay, let's try again dear. Ally Ross, tell me everything that happened without me knowing about that." he came closer, cupping my face with both of his hands and he demanded again slowly, looking directly into my eyes. 

I started wailing and I told him everything I knew, the thing I habitually do!

-o0o-

"I need a break, now."

And with that, I headed towards the bar. This bar seemed crowd less, hence, I decided to go there only.

Death & Co.

I nodded as I read the name, the name is so.. good? 

I had never drink but I want to. Shane has broken my heart.

"How can I help you, ma'am?" A middle-aged man greeted with a heartfelt smile. I smiled back, forcibly. 

"Beer, lager, cider ..anything which can ease my soul and make me feel like.. um heaven?" it was more a QUESTION to ME.

I crushed my smile when I saw his priceless astonished face as if I charged his son!

"S-Sure Ma'am!"  

......

'Why this always appear with me? First, my parents left me alone in this cutthroat bad world. Then my boyfriend cheated on me and again I'm all alone.

Every single person is voracious here. They do everything for them only.'

The glass of drink was in front of me but I didn't drink. I can't 'cause I had a fear of losing me again. No one is left in this cruel world whom I can state as mine. 

I paid that old man and left the place. 

-o0o-

**Ryane's POV**

"Bro, look at this." Jaydon handed me a diary kind of thing which was lying on the ground near a dustbin. 

"Heck, you dirty person. Just leave that thing and let's go. We're getting late." I set but he's Jaydon, my mate who never accepts to anybody. Not even me.

.............

'E L E A N O R'. 

My lips twisted into a smirk, reading that style over a diary or something which seems really appealing. This is causing me even more interested. 

Yeah, this is the same diary which Jaydon handed me after we reached home or say I seized this from him. It's a naive pink painted diary with a white n pink dotted ribbon on it. I habitually don't read diaries but this took my attention, indeed.

I began with it and there on the first page was calligraphed 'Ally Ross' in a lovely curvy way.

Ally! 

I loved the name.

As I turned the page, I found a photograph of a girl with an amazonian physique which sat well on her wafer-thin body. 

She had a decanter shaped waist and her complexion had a perfect, ochrous shade. Her pencil-thin eyebrows eased down gently to her black, beetle's leg eyelashes. 

A sculptor could not have fashioned her seraph's ears and pixie's nose any better.

She was smiling fortifying her bubbly personality. 

Filed to perfection, her Venus-red fingernails ran through her nougat-brown hair. A spindle of it rushed around her photogenic face and cover a swan's neck, elegant and smooth. 

She has a hazy, Eden-brown eyes which were a-sparkle with the 'joie de vivre'. 

Wow. I didn't know that I'm so good in describing somebody!

I found my hidden talent. Yay Mr Samuel, my literature don. 

I turned more pages, as I wanted to read more and more.

'#my_perfect_world.

0314 hrs.

Hey Eleanor, today I've got the biggest news for you. Guess what? Shane McGayl, the hot sensation of Tosmonia's high has proposed me? I'm not even.. I can't even think.. Oh my God! I'm speechless and so moved. :D

Yay life. *jumping happily*

I'm Gotta go out for our first date with my first boyfriend. He's waiting for me. I'm really_really happy today. *grinning ear to ear*

I'll tell you how he has proposed me in so different way once I'll be back darling, till then ..Ally.'

Girls are cheesy, no doubt.

But I'm getting this impression that I should read more. Yay me again.

This struck me just now that this girl is from Tosmonia's high but I've never seen her before.

An evil grin formed on my lips unknowingly. Meet you soon Miss Ally.

A/N: 

Finally, another chapter completed. :D Phew, feeling relieved.

FOLloW, ComMeNt and VotE maybe? :D 

till my next update stay cool, aweso, lovei.. love ya all .. <3