Chapter 5

Hi guys. So this story is ever so slowly developing. But I do want to just put a bit of a warning here before I continue. This story, Boys Bands and Babies is Rated R. I know practically all of my stories are Rated R because I type like a potty mouth - but this story is going to become a bit crazy, like I've previously mentioned. There may soon be a lot of things in this story that some readers may not like, or things that younger readers perhaps shouldn't be reading (but we all know you'll still read it let's be real lol). I'm starting this story off easy, but I'm just letting you all know that it's going to be developing. Okay like realistically nobody gives a shit about what it's rated and what's in the story...I know, BUT I'm just putting a warning here just in case!!! But by all means, continue :-)

vote/comment/fan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5.

D Y L A N

I loved getting up early in the morning to jam with the boys. It was our thing. My uncle, Rob, owns a recording studio downtown, and he offered us a place to rehearse and record whenever we wanted to. We were almost finished our first album, Closure. I'm really excited for it to be completed. We just need about two more songs, and we're done. Rob already has a potential gig set up for us, and told me that the second we complete our album, he will hook us up right away.

Right now, it's about 10:30, and the guys and I are just chilling in the studio, smoking and doing some writing. Aaron and I first started off doing most of the writing in the band, since he and I started the band to begin with. But I'm glad to see Julian and Gabriel pitching in a lot lately. I guess we're all really amped for this album. Aaron leaned back in his chair, putting the cigarette in between his lips before he pulled it away to let out a cloud of smoke. The whole studio was fogged up with smoke, and also wreaked of it, too.

"Yo," Aaron said. "I watched you walk away.....How fucking dumb of you to think I wanted you to stay."

Julian snorted, blowing out smoke from his nose as he tapped the pen on the desk. "Brilliant."

"Shut up," Aaron muttered, laughter in his tone. "It's true."

"Yeah," I raised an eyebrow at my bestfriend. "I'm sure that's how you felt when Michelle dumped your ass. You probably cried for days." Julian and Gabe burst out laughing, and Aaron just rolled his eyes, inhaling more of his cig.

"Whatever, man. I loved her. You know I did-"

"Do," Julian corrected. "You do love her." Aaron narrowed his eyes at him.

In a way, I felt bad for the guy. Aaron was never the type to really emotionally care about anybody besides himself. I mean, other than us. But he and Michelle Wright met about a couple years ago when we were all still in highschool. Michelle was this really pretty, chill girl that was involved with a lot of stuff. She was on the cheerleading team for a bit, the volleyball team, she was on student council, that's how most people knew who she was. She was actually pretty good friends with Macy, but then when her and Aaron broke up I guess they all just stopped talking. It's awkward, I guess.

Basically, Aaron was crazy about this girl. Michelle never seemed to be his type, but like I said, the guy was crazy for her. He wouldn't approach her for a while, though. But when the guy finally grew the balls to ask her out, it turned out that she was just as interested. They hit it off almost instantly. They started dating, became this power couple. A lot of us actually thought they would have gotten married or something, I mean, Aaron was in love with this woman. She became his entire world. Then, one day at this party he walked in on her with Ryan Young - this guy that used to be our friend. Used to be. I don't know any kind of friend that hooks up with another friend's girl. But anyways, that was it. That was the end, and although my buddy can sit here and act like he gives no shits at all about Michelle Wright - he's not fooling anybody.