After Party

Bella's POV

As we arrived everyone gathered around as I was next to Mal and Evie. Soon the band started playing as we all started singing. Mal started "Ohhh yea." Evie "Let's set it off." Ben and I then sang "Kings and Queens It's our time to rise. Write the book, story of our lives. This is us taking back the night." Mal then sang while dancing with Ben and Carlos with me "Break the spell, we were born this way. Be your self, forget the DNA, Every body raise your hands and say. Oh ay, Oh ay." Mal, Evie and I sang together "Sound the alarm, get off your feet. Let's set it off and rock this beat. Dance till your heart is wild and free. ohh, oh, oh. Feeling the power let it all out Like what you see in the mirror, shout." I then sang alone "WE got the keys to the kingdom's ours. Oh ay oh ay hey!" All together "Let's set it off oh, yeah. Start a chain reaction, never let it stop! Let's set it off oh, yeah. You make it happen with you got! let's set it off, get ready set it off. Come on we got to set it off, on the right get ready set it off. The the left we got to set it off. Oh ay Oh ay hey!" Carlos then sang to me while Jay sang to Audrey. "Yo, it's time to set thing off, let's make it happen now. I'm gonna make my own future, ignore the rumors. show 'em my passion sound. They all told me to back down show 'em my passion sound. Judging me cause of my background. Nah, i ain't goin' out like that now." Then Audrey and I sang to them "Feeling the power let it all out, Like what you see in the mirror, shout. We got the keys, the kingdom's our. ooh oh oh." Everyone "Oh yeah let's set it off, yeah. Let's set this off! Start a chain reaction, never let it stop! Let's set it off. Let's set this off! oh, yeah You can make it happen with every thing you got! Lat's set it off, get ready set it off. Come on we got to set it off, on the right get ready set it off. The the left we got to set it off. Oh ay Oh ay hey!" The fire works then went off as the song ended. I was smiling as Carlos and I looked into each other's eyes. "Follow me." Carlos said as he then grabbed my hand pulling me to the fountain at the front of the school away from the party. He then stopped in front of me holding something behind his back. "Now close your eyes." I looked at him with caution. "This isn't gonna be a prank is it? Cause Jay told me you've been busy lately." He laughed "No, it's not a prank. I promise." I didn't believe him but I trust him so I did as I was told. No sooner I heard him open soemthing as I then felt something around my neck. I opened my eyes to see a necklace that had a B and C carved into it. I turned to face Carlos "I love it Carlos, thank you." He smiled "Your welcome, Bella" I hugged him tight. Then he pulled away and kissed me. This kiss made fireworks happen between us as this was the perfect moment and very romantic. It lasted for a couple seconds but we pulled away for air. "I love you Bella." He said to me which made me smile. I pecked his lips and hugged him. "I love you too Carlos."

!!!!!THE END!!!!!