True Love? Chapter 9

~Tuesday~

Dan's P.O.V

I didn't get to see Phil for the rest of yesterday. He got sent home for his bad bruises. I don't know who took him home. He doesn't talk about his family a lot. I hope I get to see him today at school. Although that seems unlikely he was quite beat up yesterday.

I felt anger go through me as I remembered how badly they treated Phil. This is what I was afraid of. I was finally getting better with keeping my self in control. Now I have to deal with this. But, why would they hurt Phil like that he's never done anything wrong. Why do I even feel so over protective of Phil. I'm not even gay or bisexual I need to get away from Phil but at the same time I feel the need to protect him.

Why do I have these emotions. I'm confused I don't m ow what's going on. Maybe I just like Phil because he's the only decent non fake friend I've ever had. Yea probably.

Phil's P. O. V

I was sitting in a hotel room all alone. The nurses called my mom to come pick me up. This is the first time I've actually seen after my dad came back. She said she was trying to get a way to make my dad leave without him finding out where she was. She's currently at work leaving me alone with a list of what to do anything hurts.

My mom feels sorry that she didn't come into contact with me sooner, but it's okay as long she's safe everything's good. She said she was working with the police already on taking my dad to jail and making sure he stays there.

I hope my dad didn't find out I'm here. He might not even know I'm gone. He's probably out there having sex with some whores. I never understood how he liked that. Having sex with every girl he saw. Disgusting.

I need to find a way to pass time. It's barely 10:00 am, and the weather is gloomy and rainy. That's the best kind of weather actually. Dark gloomy weather is what I live for. Then again this is the U.K and we get a lot of rain. I feel bad for California they're in a drought.

Imagine having to go to school and exercise in the sun. Geez I would die immediately. I get distracted very easily and I don't know why. One second I'm talking about this and the next I'm talking about how lions should be able to fly. I am a very weird person.

I miss Dan. My brain craves him, I want to be around him.

A/N

Okay this was REALLY short sorry.

Please feel free to Comment, vote, or even add this to you library.

Follow me
Twitter: @Duntreees

Tumblr: DunTrees

Instagram: Dun.trees

Wattpad: Duntrees

Bye my lovelies -Ally