True Love? Chapter 4

Warning: I don't think there's anything triggering
Phil's P.O.V

I awoke in my bed sore and I could hardly move. Why was it that when things finally where looking up for me something bad had to happen. I could tell that my mom wasn't here otherwise she would have woken me up right about now. I stood up from my bed and walked to my restroom. I looked in my mirror and I saw myself looking so horrific. How could anybody ever like anyone as hideous as me. I had ghostly pale skin and blue eyes that stood out to much, not only that but I was to fat. I rolled up my shirt to see scars littering my ginormous stomach.

I remembered the night before the horrible pain of being beaten up again I couldn't believe this had happened. I realized that it was 7:10 I was debating on weather or not I could take a shower. I decided to have a 10 minute shower that way I'd still have enough time to get to the bus stop. I'd have to skip breakfast though but that's ok.
Once I stepped into the shower the cuts on my body stung because of the hot water but that was only for a few moments. My dry blood went down the drain marking the water red. Once I was done showering I went back to my room.

My father was no were to be seen. Thank god he wasn't there I really didn't need any more beating. I went through my wardrobe seeing what was good to wear. I settled with black skinny jeans, converse, and a button shirt with long sleeves that's blue and has black hearts on it.

School started around 8 so right now it was 7:23 I could make it on time to school probably. I went outside and immediately felt relaxed. The sky was cloudy showing signs of rain soon. I love rainy days they were my favourite. I made my way to the school bus stop I hope I don't miss it other wise I would be screwed. I couldn't walk to school because I felt to lazy for it and I did walk to school I would be late.

As I walk to the stop sign a dense fog appears, I couldn't see in front of me well only a short distance. As I walk up to the stop sign I see Dan standing there already. yesterday he walked I wonder why he's not walking today. He looked bored until he turned around and saw me. Once he saw me had a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Hey Phil" he said

"Hey"
"Can I ask you something?" Dan said in an anxious voice.

"Sure what's up"

"So about yesterday I was wondering about the whole thing that happened ... are you gay or ?"

"As a matter of fact I am"

"Oh ok you know I was just wondering cause that suddenly came out of no where"

The bus came and there was a comfortable silence. We sat next to each other talking about our interests. Turns out we have more in common that I thought. We both like playing video games like sonic, crash bandicoot, Pokemon. We like the sabe tv shows like doctor who, Sherlock , Dexter, Torchwood. We also like watching all kinds of anime shows.

"Hey I never got your phone number" Dan said

"Oh yeah it's (insert numbers here)

He took out his phone and texted it just to make sure it was mine. a few seconds later my phone vibrated with notification for my message. I quickly changed the number to Dans nam so I know it's him whenever he texts me.

The bus came to stop which meant it was time to go to hell yay this was going to be fun.

Dan's P.O.V
As I was waiting for the bus I got really bored that was until I turned and saw Phil walking towards the bus stop. my heart sped up and I felt like what you would call butterflies in my stomach I know cliche but that's the only way I could describe it.

Yes I was falling for the Phil Lester. I've only known him a day. I'm not what you what you would call gay I guess because I've never liked a boy before and I have had multiple relationships with girls. I don't know if I'm bi but I do know I have a crush on Phil.

I asked if he was gay and he said yea so I might have a chance with him. But then I saw him kissing Chris and my heart stopped as cheesy as it sounds it did. I went home and cried I don't know why I did it it just felt like I needed to let.

A/N hey guys sorry this chapter is so short I'm i was just kind of lost on how to write this sorry if this is crappy but next weeks will be long I promise. I'm also sorry that I took so long in writing and that's this is short also I'm back yay so I just hope you enjoyed the story <3 ALSO IM SO CLOSE TO 1K READS OMG THATS AMAZING THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH

Please feel free to Comment, vote, or even add this to you library.

Follow me
Twitter: @Duntreees

Tumblr: DunTrees

Instagram: Dun.trees

Wattpad: Duntrees

Bye my lovelies -Ally