2 | Nymphs

Edited
Word Count: 3365
Picture: Mr Taurus

"I guess you already met Ronna. She's the leader of the Pinks", Lily said as she rolled her eyes. Thane walked by Lily and Kyle as they followed the students before them to the Room of Destiny.

"She isn't very nice is she?", Kyle sneered and laughed.

"They all glared when I sat there. Like if looks could kill, I would be pulverized", Thane mumbled.

"Get out of my seat", Lily sarcastically said as she mimicked Ronna's voice.

Kyle laughed as Lily started to mimic Ronna's actions too, wagging her fingers in Kyle's face. Thane smiled as he saw them both.

"Very cute, you chubby shortcake", Kyle said as he pinched her cheeks. Kyle was tall for his age and Lily was fairly short making it a scene that you can't miss.

"Chubby?", Lily screamed, "you calling me fat now?"

Thane started laughing and slapped his knee as Lily glared at him.

"Maybe", Kyle started as he removed one of his hands from her face and started tapping it on his chin, "you are quite chubby."

Lily fumed and stomped her foot like a three year old, "don't push it Kyle."

"Sure thing shortcake", Kyle said as he stuck his tongue out, "both so sweet and cute."

Lily calmed down and stopped stomping, "that's how you compliment a lady."

"...so short too", Kyle continued, resulting in a hard punch in the pacs by Lily.

Thane grinned from ear to ear at the sight before him, "you both look so cute together!"

Upon hearing that, Kyle stopped pinching her cheeks, Lily stopped punching and they both looked at Thane, "you can't be serious", they both said together.

"Serious all right", Thane laughed.

Lily leaned over and started fake vomiting as Kyle rolled his eyes and shook his head repeatedly, "no way."

"We have reached the Room of Destiny. Enter in by fours starting with...Freya Daze, Dawin Parr, Natalia Zyne and Sean Fazer."

"What is a nymph?", Thane asked the both of them.

"A nymph is like a guardian in a way. They help you in times of need in fighting, healing or just tips", Kyle explained.

"My mom, Rose, her nymph is called Willow. She is really pretty. All nymphs are different and each nymph only gets one Slayer until that Slayer passes on", Lily said as she scanned the room and her eyes stopped and stared at the door to the Room which just closed, "I hear faint bells...can you?"

"Lily, we don't have hearing like yours", Kyle said as he rolled his eyes.

Lily shrugged slightly, "guess so."

"Zawe Long, Daisy Whales, Xerneas Hail and Corrin Adelle."

"Second group, hopefully we are up soon", Thane mumbled as he looked around him to see the hallway crowded with other students, waiting to be called.

They all sighed and waited. An hour passed and another.

"Lily Black, Kyle Lionel, Thane Hunter and Scarlett Danae."

"Finally!", a voice called from behind them. They turned around to see Scarlett smiling and walking forward. She impatiently squeezed through the crowd and they all glared at her.