Asking to the Dance!

Don't play the song until I say so!

Few days past.

Seems normal as always. I haven't seen Blazia threatening me. I only saw her friends, but not her. What is she planning?

Anyway, I went to my locker and open it. Then I notice something fell out of the locker. I picked it up. A letter from Keith? I open it and read it.

'Hey, Skelly, I know I confess to you and Callum confess to you too, but I couldn't get this question out of my head and yeah, here it goes. I was wondering if you like to go to the Friday Halloween Dance? If you don't have anyone to go with, then come meet me at the Café. If you do, then I understand. I just want to hear your answer that is all. I love you! I mean- see you later.'

'P.S. It was a bad idea to write in pen.'

I chuckled and smiled. Maybe I'll give him a chance and go to the dance with him, I mean it's not  like there's anybody who could ask me out. Right?.... right? Oh no.... I forgot about Callum, this cannot be good.

Since school is about to be over, I quickly head over to Music Room #?.... I guess 2 or 3. Why? Because I left my lyrics sheet there and I need to get it quick before anyone could read it. I ran through the hallways and made it to the music room. I stop by at #2 and search. Nothing here. I quickly stop by to Music Room #3. Just when I open the door, I really regret it.

It's Principal Herobrine and Principal Bones from Bones Private Academy. I stood frozen for a moment until Herobrine talked.

"Ms. Skeleton, what are you doing here? What is it that you need?" Herobrine asked.

"I-uh.... have left my music sheets here and I'm trying to find them." I explained as I walked towards the desk and I see my sheets. I pick it up and look towards the Principals. "I'm sorry for interrupting and without knocking. I must get going now." I said.

I quickly wanted to get it off here instead someone called me out.

"Wait! Are you Skelly the Skeleton?" Principal Bones asked.

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!?!? SHOULD I TELL HIM THE TRUTH OR A LIE!?!?!

I turn to him. I had a smile on my face.

"Principal Bones, I-" The bell rang. Yes! Saved by the bell!! I quickly ran out and ran to the hallway when I got out. I'm glad he didn't get my name.

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but what? While thinking I went inside the Café until...

"Skelly!" I heard someone calling my name.

I look and see Keith. Oh shit! I forgot to meet Keith here and the decision. I walked over to him and sat in front of him. He handed me a drink.

"I order Caramel Frappe. The way you like it." Keith said.

"Thank you," I said, "Keith, about the dance..."

"I understand if you don't want to go with me, and I totally respect that..." Keith said.

"Keith..." I said.

"But I really like you, Skelly, I always have since the first day when you transferred here." He continued.

"Keith!" I said.

"And I would love for you to go the dance with me and I would be happy to go with you. I just can't help, but to-"

"KEITH!!" I yelled. Which cause everyone's head to turn our way.

"Yes?" Keith said innocently. OMG! I can't handle his eyes. He is still cute. Oh god, here come the awkward.

"I would love to go to the dance with you. It would be amazing!" I answered.