Chapter 47

Your Point Of View

"Guess who's coming today?" I asked Zendaya. She thought about it for a moment.

"I don't know. Who?" She asked.

"Rihanna." I said. She covered her mouth and screamed.

"Are you kidding me?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Dead ass serious. She's coming here with Aubrey, but I'm about ninety nine percent sure that's Drake." I told her.

"When are they gonna be here?" She asked. I looked at the clock.

"Well, it's five thirty, so probably at eight." I said. She got up.

"We should go get everyone, and go get food because I'm hungry." She said. I got out of my bed and grabbed my keys. I got Keke, Justin, and Jayden quickly.

"Where do you guys wanna go?" I asked. They all shrugged. Jayden just looked down at his phone the whole time.

"I know your child support for the multiple babies you probably have are due, but I need your opinion for food." I told him.

"Ima punch you." He threatened. I stopped the car.

"Square up, little homie." I told him. He took off his seatbelt, but Justin held him back.

"I'll get you." He said. I hummed at him.

"Let's get Arby's." Keke suggested. I drove there. We all went in to sit down. While we were eating, Jayden started at the door.

"Look who it is." He whispered. We looked at where he was pointing. It was our sixth grade teacher for us once, but twice for him.

"Oh, it's Ms. Taylor." Zendaya said.

"That bitch is the reason I'm a senior now." He said. She was the reason. She lost his papers, and he got held back. It was really stupid, but they still wouldn't let him into the seventh grade. Like I said before, that's how we met him.

Jayden stood up and marched over. We all tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't.

"He's so stupid." Justin said. We got up to follow him. He tapped Mrs. Taylor on the shoulder. She turned around.

"Hello, do I know you?" She asked.

"You don't remember me? I'm Jayden Gordado. The one you held back." He said. Her eyes went wide. I put my hand on Jayden's arm.

"You guys must me Keke, Zendaya, Justin, an Y/N." She said. We all nodded shyly.

"Back to me. I couldn't go to seventh grade because of you." He said. She sighed and held her head.

"Look, it was accident. I don't know what happened to your things." She said. He started pacing around.

"So, in that case, it's gonna be an accident when my foot go up in your ass." He said. I laughed loudly. I looked at her face, coughed, and apologized.

"Don't speak to me like that." She said.

"I don't have to much longer since I only have five more words to say. Fuck you, you dumb bitch." He said walking off. Justin and I shouted 'savage' as we walked to go throw out food away.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He turned to go to her again.

"Oh hell, let's go." Keke said. He tapped her on the shoulder again. She turned around and scoffed.

"I forgot to thank you. If it weren't for you flunking me, I wouldn't have me the most amazing friends I'll ever come across. We've been together through everything, and we wont leave each other ever. But, that was the opposite in your case since your husband divorced you. Fuck you!" He said. We ran out of the place laughing.