Chapter 62

Your Point Of View

"I can't believe you're going through with this." Dinah said. She was driving me to Mrs. Beebe's house.

"I'm just gonna talk to him." I said. She stopped off at the house, and I kissed her.

"I'll be back in a minute." I said putting my mask on.

"Be careful, loser." She said. I got out the car and walked to the door. I knocked, and I could hear him.

"It's this some type of joke?" He asked.

"No, but you're life is." I said punching him in the face. I hit him a couple of more times, and he couldn't fight back because he was weak. I knocked him out and took his wallet and his phone.

I ran back to the car and got in.

"Drive." I said. She took off. I took my mask off and took his wallet and his phone out of my pocket.

"Ooh, his phone's already unlocked." I said. I looked through his notes.

"He's an idiot. His passcode for his phone is in his notes." I said. I changed his passcode to something I could remember. I called Mrs. Beebe.

"Hey. I knocked your bitch ass husband out. He's on the floor bleeding like a wuss. By the way, I took his phone and his wallet." I said.

"You can keep them." She said.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I told her.

"Okay, bye, Y/N." She said. Dinah drove to her house, and I had to change my clothes.

"Tomorrow is Easter, and you robbed someone. This is why you're going to hell." She said.

"I don't even have time for this. I love you, but I have to go." I said. Dinah wrapped her arms around my waist and held on tight.

"Dinah, I'll see you tomorrow." I said. She still wouldn't let go.

"No, I'm sorry. Don't leave." She said.

"I can't stay. I have to go get the boys an Easter outfit and Julia an Easter outfit." I said. Dinah 'awed' at me.

"You're such a good mom. You make me want to have your baby now." She said.

"Oh, please don't." I said. She rolled her eyes at me and let go.

"I love you." She said.

"Love you too." I said leaving. I got in my car and drove over to my house to get Zendaya and Julia.

"Hey, Princess." I greeted Julia. She giggled and I kissed her cheek. Zendaya coughed and pointed at her cheek.

"Ew, you have cooties." I said to her. She pushed my head, and I groaned and fell back. I kissed her cheek and Julia laughed at us.

"I don't understand why we have to get clothes wth Ariana." Zendaya said. She was sitting in the back because she didn't want Ariana to be near Julia.

"Because if I'm getting Julia clothes, then I have to get the boys clothes." I said. I drove to Ariana's house, and she walked out.

"Hey, Y/N. Hey, Zendaya." She said. We both greeted her back.

"Where are the boys?" Zendaya asked her.

"They're at home. We can't bring them out because they're only one month old." She said.

"That was a test to see how good of a mother you are. That was a good answer." Zendaya said. I drove to the mall, and I parked the car. I opened the door for Ariana, then I opened the door for Zendaya. I picked up Julia and held her in my arms.