0.2

The next day consisted of me doing absolutely nothing. Now, I'm going to school. I have the music all the way up in my car and the windows down. The hot California air blowing through my hair as I speed down the street of my school. I pull in the parking lot and get out of my car. It's a very hot day today but I'm still in jeans. Most girls here wear shorts that their asses hang out of. We don't have a dress code so they dress however they want. It's ridiculous. I see Adelaide walking over to me. She smiles "hey stev." she says. She has a knee length dress. "Hey." I say. "I do not want to go to class today." She says. "Yeah me neither. I got to go. I'll see you in second period!" I say while walking to my locker. I have 20 minutes to get to class. I like to get to class very early. Harrys in my first period , which is photography.

I walk in the classroom with 15 minutes till class starts. I take my seat in the back of the class. I sit here everyday. I pull out some of the pictures I've taken. I see the most recent one of Harry. I laugh and smile. He looks perfect in this picture. His head is thrown back and his hand is on stomach while he smiles widely from laughing. It's such a good picture and I'm so proud that I took it. I hear the door open but I don't pay attention to it. I then hear a "Stevie?" My eyes widen when I look up and see Harry walking over to me. I quickly put all of my pictures away. He looks at me weirdly but then smiles. "Uh hey Harry." I say. "I didn't know you were in this class?" he questions. Of course he didn't. "I don't think anyone does." I mumble while rolling my eyes. He ignores my comment "Can I sit here?" he asks gesturing to the seat next to me. I look at him like he's crazy. "Sure. I don't see why you would want to though." I say. He ignores my comment again. "Good." he says while sitting down. My hands start to get clammy. Why is he sitting next to me? I don't understand. "So how has you day been?" he asks. "Um good I guess? I haven't really done anything for it to be great yet." I say. "How about you?" I ask. He smiles. "Really good." he says. "How you haven't done anything yet?" I question." "Well I've already seen you so it's great." he says. I blush like crazy. I think of something to say but as I open my mouth , the teacher walks in. I guess I'll have to wait.

I hear the bell ring and I've never been so happy. This has been the longest class ever. It didn't help that I could feel Harry staring at me through it all. I shot up out of my seat and start walking towards the door. I'm just about to walk out, I hear Harry say "Stevie!" I look back confused. Why is he talking to me again? "Yeah?" I ask. "Um don't we have lunch together?" he questions. I nod. "Yeah we do. And we have 4th period together." I laugh. It was a forced laugh. "Oh really? Sweet! I'll se ya in 4th period !" he says and walks away. I stand there confused. Then I realize that I'm going to be late to class. I start running to class and I make it just as the bell rings.

I walk to my locker so I can grab my lunch. Harry sat next to me in 4th period again, He kept talking to me and I don't understand why. I open my locker grab my lunch and shut it. As soon as I shut my locker, Harry is waiting there with his arm prompt up on it. I laugh at the sight. He clears his throat clearly embarrassed that I laughed at him. "Let's walk to lunch together." he says confidently. "Okay." I say smiling.

"Harry! Stop!" I say while laughing. I'm laughing so hard and I realize that Harry is hardcore just staring at me. I then think "wow. I must look so ugly right now." and I stop laughing. He raises an eyebrow at me. "Why did you stop laughing?" he asks. I look around. "Uh well I don't really like my laugh and I figured you wouldn't either." I say while chuckling awkwardly. He shakes his head " Actually, I thought your laugh was adorable." he says while smiling. I immediately feel like it's 100 degrees in here. I just look down and try to cover my face. I hear the bell ring and I stand up. "Well thank you for having lunch with me Harry." I say smiling. "No problem. Are you going to Spring Break party?" he asks. I shake my head "Uh probably not. They aren't my thing." I say. "There not my thing either, but the beach is a really good place to take pictures. That's why I go." he says. Can he get anymore perfect? "That's cool. I guess I might go. Adelaide will probably make me." I say laughing. "Sweet. I hope to see you there." he says. I smile. "Yeah I hope to see you there too." I say and walk away. I just have to get though two more periods. It won't be that bad.

I hear the bell ring and walk out the door. I walk upstairs to my locker. After getting all of my books I walk downstairs and out of the front door. A warm breeze hits me, blowing  my hair back in the wind. I walk to my car and get in. It's burning up in my car , so I roll the windows down and plug in my phone to the aux cord. I turn on Fifth Harmony's new song Work From Home and pull out of the parking lot with a smile on my face. I have that smile because I'm thinking about how great today was.