Chapter 5

Thomas's Pov*
The car ride was completely silent, the only thing we could hear was the whisper of the radio. Everything felt awkward. The air was so thick you could cut it with a knife.
"S-so Thomas, what movies have you been it?" Emma breaks the silence  I smile softly while i stop a red light.

"oh i was in quite a few but the most popular is the maze runner series." I look over to her and watch as her eyes fill with color.

"I thought you looked familiar! Your Thomas Sangster! I loved the maze runner!" Emma smiles widely. 

"Well I'm glad you loved it" I chuckle slightly then turn my eyes back the the street.

Emma looks beautiful in her white dress, she reminds me of Anna. She looks very similar to her and is just about as sweet as her. I pull into the restaurant parking lot and make my way to Emma's side to open the door. 

"Awe what a gentlemen, thanks Thomas!" Emma giggles, it was childish but, it was  cute? adorable? Sexy?  i don't really know but i liked it.

I bow mockingly while holding out my hand for her to take "Thomas sangster at your service miss." she giggles and puts her hand in mine, I felt a spark.. it had been a while since i felt that.. I'm falling for Emma.