So...who really is he

A/n-bolded
Thoughts- slanted
Important in the story or a/n- underlined and bolded

[Y/n's pov]

It's just after the winter break. Over that time, I thought about the guy a bit older then you who's been kinda ...following me.
Ever since that one day I welcomed him to the school. he kinda stairs at me, and when ever he's around me, he blushes and acts just strange.

[Marks pov]

I don't know why, but ever since the first time I saw her, she's all I think about, all I dream about...she's my love, and no one will take her from me.

[Y/n pov]

Its the first day back, you and [bf/n] where showing each other pictures of some of the stuff you got. You then noticed that guy come over he looked down at you "Heeeey! Did you like the gift I got you?" He said blushing a extreme amount "uh...yeah" you said nervously, remembering you throwing out the shirt he gave you saying "he's my bæ" with a picture of him. You continued walking so you weren't late for first class. When you got to your locker, you saw three small notes come out of it. "Ugh, he gave me three today" you said to another one of you friends, who was beside you. You walked to the garbage to throw them out.

[Marks pov]

Ill just take that! I thought as I grabbed the 3 notes out of the trash. I checked then to see if they said anything...nope. I sped walked back to my locker and put they in the back, where I keep all the notes I give her. I look left and right, no one. I grab the scarf I stool a while back and sniff it, it still smells like her (fav perfume) that she wears should probs get to class now but when I turned around I saw...

Number of words: 327
The next parts coming guys I swear