cody and jae

jae's pov

Today was the day...Cody finally comes home after a long 2 and a half months without seeing him. It has been the absolute longest 2 and half months of my life. No one to hold me when I get home from a long day at work, no one to smile and tell me I'm beautiful when I wake up but most importantly no one to sexually satisfy me when I'm angry, or have a bad day, or just randomly. I love that man to the death of me, he may be the cause of my death but I don't care. I was standing in front of my closet in his favorite lingerie I own and trying to figure out what I should wear.

It's not like he isn't gonna notice anyway...he usually does but when he comes home it's just pure lust with us. He wants me just as bad as I want him. It's a mutual thing; but today is a bit different. I have to somehow tell him I'm pregnant. 3 months pregnant and I don't know how he's gonna take it. I don't know if he even wants children, it would be a good thing to tell him after we have our moment. The door bell rang and then I heard the door go off.

"Baby?"

It 's time, I still haven't picked out what im going to wear...I panicked and I ended up putting one of his t-shirts on. I put on his "To the Future" WWE shirt. I walked downstairs with a little pep in my step, smiling widely at the fact that I finally get to see my boyfriend. I get to the bottom of the stairs and I see my boyfriend smiling at me.

"Hello Jae" he smirks

There was that smirk that one that gets my panties wet every time he does it

There was that smirk that one that gets my panties wet every time he does it. He walks towards me and his smirks burns through my skin I feel it in my toes. He got real close, he walked behind me and wraps one arm around my waist. He leaned to my ear and whispered.

"Are you wearing daddy's shirt to make it easier for me to take it off you, or did you just miss daddy that much?"

He kissed my ear and down my neck and I was stuck, I know when he went into his daddy persona he liked me to answer him but I couldn't. The words wouldn't come out, I opened my mouth but a moan escaped instead of an answer. He moved to hand up the shirt I was wearing and grabbed my boob hard.

"Princess, daddy asked you a question and I expect you to answer it Jae."

There it is my panties officially soaked and useless now, what are they good for they're going to be ripped off and probably shoved in my mouth anyway. By the way this is going...im going to be in more trouble than I was in 5 months ago, let's just say I couldn't walk the next day and it hurt worse when I sit.

"Baby girl I'm waiting and you know I wa-"

"Yes daddy, I missed you so much that I had to wear one of your shirts."

He smirked and let my boob go. He looked me up and down, dropping his bag that was in his one hand and picked me up and carried me up the flight of stairs. Cody's hands cupped my ass and he looked into my hazel eyes and I knew it was over. My pussy belonged to him and only him, it will forever belong to him. We finally made it upstairs and he bit his lip, he threw me on the bed and starts to undress himself. I bit my lip but I knew it was the wrong thing to do.