roman and jordyn

dedicated to Believeinthelunatic

Joseph's pov

Its been about 3 months since my wife died. My daughter Joelle looks just like her. I miss her everyday; I have support from my only sister Rylie and her husband Cody. As much as they helped there's not much they can do. Joelle needs a mother, a woman figure in her life to look up to and I need someone to love...I'm just afraid to get out there and try again.

2 Years Later

I was in my locker room getting ready for my tag team match. I was teamed up with my brother-in-law against my best friend Dean Ambrose and his husband Randy Orton. I walked around backstage to find Rylie because where ever she is her husband isn't too far behind. I walk to catering to see my sister sitting with Cody and some girl. She was so gorgeous her smile made my knees weak her beauty never amounted to anything I've ever seen...well besides my daughter's. I walked over to the table they were sitting at and sat next to Cody, who was sitting across from Ryles who was sitting next to the gorgeous girl.

"You ready for our match...afterwards the 5 of us are going out to drink. You in big man" Cody said reaching his hand over to grabs Rylie's. It seems like everyone has found love except for me. I want to try dating again I just don't want anyone around my daughter unless she's the one.

"Are you going to be focused in this match knowing wifey's going to be out there and speaking of wifey, Ry you can't get involved otherwise-"

"You won't get your one on one chance with Dean for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship." she looked at me and smiled

"EXACTLY! This girl gets it. Hi I'm R-" I looked at her, she was glowing with excitement. I have seen this girI before but where? 

"I know who you are, I heard a lot about you and I'm a huge Roman Reigns fan...I'm Jordyn."

She spoke so softly, her voice was like an angel.

"Nice to meet you Jordyn."

"So was that a yeah on going out with us?" Cody said looking at Rylie winking. I love my sister I honestly do but her and Cody make me sick. They all cute and in love but its all the time, when can I have love like that. They never fight, bicker, or argue...they're in love and I'm jealous. Randy and Jon are even happy, yeah they argue here and there but they are happy. I don't think tonight would be good.

"No, I'm not going to go I think I'm just going to go to a coffee shop and relax."

"Uh Joe, did you want company because watching after my drunk best friend and her husband doesn't seem fun at all"

That's Jordyn!? Rylie is always talking about this supposed best friend she had. I honestly thought she was making this up that she was friends with the Supermodel Jordyn Amya. I mean seriously who wants to be friends with Rylie? She's evil and she's married to Cody. Those are two reasons right there. But holy shit she's fine. Maybe Jordyn and I can hang out and chat for the night. Tonight might be a little fun after all.

"Sure, just meet me here after I come from my match. I like to leave right after I shower and everything."

She smiled and laughed nodding her head, blushing lightly. Wow how has she stolen my heart in the time that I have known her? It's like she automatically has the code to unlock my heart and she's opening it slowly.

"I guess I'll wait for you in catering."

She walked to catering and I watched her. The way her ass switched from side to side, the way her hips swung and glided from left from right. I'm going to fuck her tonight and I don't care how rough it gets.