You forget it's Valentine's Day

Chris Brown isn't your boyfriend in this preference. You're dating Tyga
¤¤¤¤¤

Chris had set up an outing for you and a few friends to hang out at the movies theaters but only you & Chris are there.
¤¤¤¤¤

What a coincidence it is that none of his friends showed up and it’s just he and you at the cinema together. “Where’s everyone?” You ask, looking around the lobby for any one of his friends. “Probably running late or got lost somewhere.” says Chris. He shrugs his shoulders and walks to the ticket booth to purchase two tickets without even consulting with you on what film to see. While you’re going to stand in line to purchase a bucket of popcorn and candies for he and yourself. “Here you go.” He comes over and hands you a ticket. “Are we gonna watch the Lego movie?” Your eyes light up with excitment. Chris shakes his head no and pulls out the skittles he sneaked inside the movie theaters in his pocket. “Nope, we’re gonna see About Last Night,” he says while chewing and sliding it back inside his pocket. You drag your dad’s credit card from your handbag and pays for the snacks. “But I wanted to see the Lego Movie,” you whine and stomp after him all while craddling an arm full of sweet. “Well too bad, now c’mon.” He gets the door and holds it open for you but you cross your arms over your chest and stands still. You don’t even care for the people you’re holding up behind you. “Hey, get a move on it,” says an irate woman that’s in the line behind you. “Let’s go,” Chris states, connecting a hand to your upper arm. You groan and stomp inside the theaters as the movie is starting and follows him to a pair of empty seats. And before you could even get comfortable and rest your forearms on the armrests, your phone starts blaring in your pocketbook and people on the row in front of you complains for you to turn your phone off and be quiet. But it’s not your fault that you forgot to switch it to vibrate so you take your phone out of your handbag and read the text message to see it’s from Tyga. From Ty ♥: Happy Valentines Day to you, too </3, the message reads and your heart drops down to your stomach because you know you’ve just fucked up.