He moves into the same neighborhood as you

Here goes the loud music and their stupid dog barking across the street

Here goes the loud music and their stupid dog barking across the street. I push my pillow away and groan, gazing at the digital clock that’s on my nightstand to seek it’s 8 o'clock a.m. I wipe the sleep out of my eyes, sliding to the edge of the bed to go peak out of the window blinds. I check what’s going on outside to seek a large u-haul truck parked across the street, two dogs chasing each other along with a heap of trash covering my front yard and driveway. “See I told you it’s that damn dog again!” My mom shouts within an aggressive grumble and I could sense she’s angry and would tear someone in half if she finds the owner. I can’t say I blame her. It’s close to 9 a.m. and people have to go to work and school and need their rest! I drag my feet to my pink, furry slippers and jog downstairs to head for the front door and confront these nuisances for disrupting my slumber. Who cares if they are new to the neighborhood! I bend down to pick up the dog I could catch and bang my fist violently on their front door ready to curse whoever comes the door first. “Who’s knockin’ like they’re the police?” I could hear a guy exclaim on the other side of the door as it swings open. A shirtless gu exhales and reaches his hands out to take his dog and she leaps into his arms. “I don’t know who do you think you are nor do I care, but I’ve been trying to be real nice being that you’re just moving into the neighborhood and all and this is the second time I’ve heard your dogs barking outside my window waking me up, then I see there’s trash-” “You’ve been a bad girl haven’t you?” He babbles, tickling the dog’s stomach. I shoot him an expression that let’s him know I’m upset. He clears his throat and looks back to me, “Aye my bad. This won’t happen again, I’ll clean it up just calm down. "Mhm I know you will and while you’re at it, do a better job at watching your dogs.” I fold my arms over my pajama top and he chuckles. “I don’t find any of this funny, I have to go to work in a couple hours and I can’t get any sleep now and this is the second time I’ve had to come outside-” “Look ma, I said I was sorry what more do you want me to do damn.” I lift an eyebrow up at him. He shouldn’t dare get smart with me when these are his dogs and I could file a complaint! “Don’t be so uptight they’re just dogs and don’t know any better.” He states. I roll my eyes and walks ahead of him. “So uh where ya’ house at?” He quanders, lowering to the ground to set down the dog. I point to the house that’s straight across the street as if he can’t see the front yard that’s covered in trash.