Troll Princess

"MUSH PEASANTS!" Aphmau screamed.

If you haven't guessed we're are in trouble, big, big trouble.

We (as in me, Laurance, Garroth, Nicole, Lucinda, and Dante) may have decided to prank Aphmau.

Let me put it in a poem;

Hickory Dickory Dock,
The group went up the clock.
The clock struck one.
And Garroth was done.
Hickory Dickory Dock.

While we were pranking Aphmau, Garroth tripped and woke her up.

And this, is our punishment.

"I WANT TO SEE MY REFLECTION ON THE FLOOR, MAGGOTS!" Aphmau yelled, while I was walking outside.

I dumped the dirty bucket onto the grass and heard a noise. I whipped my head around and saw a troll. And not like a Frozen kind troll, but like a big, hairy, tall troll.

"WHAT THE-?!" The troll muffled my sound with his trolly hands.

He threw me over his shoulder and ran down the hill. All I remember was a pinch on my leg then I blacked out.

My head pounded and my whole body hurt. I woke up in a cell with no sunlight coming in.

"Ah. You're awake." A hoarse voice said.

"Okay, if you are going to eat me make it quick!" I squealed covering my face.

The voice chuckled.
"Nonsense. We are not going to eat you. We are just going to betroth you to a prince."

"Ooh. Like that is so much better." I said sarcastically.

"Why do you even want me?" I questioned.

"You'll find out soon enough. All in due time (y/n). Now go get dressed, you have to met your prince after all."