Chapter 2: "A day of Fun"

(Reficul's POV)

I woke up at seven thirty due to my phone going off.

--Hey you still up for today?--

--Yeah--

--Kay, just checking....see you soon-- I climbed out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe, I opened it up and stared inside it. I didn't know what to wear today. knowing Kat, she probably asked Marko to come. Do I know why I care about what I wear? no....am I going to question it? yes, but not right now. I decided on a pair of black jeans, a dark red button up shirt, and an unbuttoned black coat. I put in the earring with the tracker in it and put in some more piercings.....I put on a skull choker and my black boots. I admit that I then actually tried fixing my hair up to look more presentable but then decided to give up.....

I walked downstairs as silently as I possibly could knowing that if Alex found me leaving he'd throw a hissy fit about going off on my own and not being able to take my shift for monitoring duty. I headed into the kitchen to grab at least an apple or something so I didn't go hungry then over to Nathan's study.

Grabbing and piece of paper and a pen I quickly scribbled out where I was going then left it somewhere I knew someone would find it. I headed outside and over to my car....as soon as I started it up, I got out of there just in case it woke him up.

I pulled up at Kat's house around eight forty five. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer, the door eventually opened up to reveal Kat. Even though I had a mate, I couldn't deny how beautiful Katelyn was. She was wearing a light blue pair of jeans that had pink butterflies going down towards the bottom of the pant legs and a pink shirt to match along with a pink barrette in her hair on the left side.

"Hey there cutie, come on in." she winked at me and my heart began to speed up.....when she winks at me its usually because of something to do with Marko meaning he probably is here. I slowly made my way to the living room her right in front of me....to my relief, at least I think I'm happy about it, he wasn't here.....there were three people in here, one of them was Sam but I didn't know who the other two were though one girl did look familiar.

"Fic, this is kimmy and Jenna.....you haven't met Jenna yet but kimmy here had gone with us to the springs.....it's probably my fault that you didn't know her name since I forgot to introduce you two."

I looked over at Kimmy, I guess I know now why she looked familiar, she had light brown hair that went down to the middle of her back and blue eyes.....she didn't really strike me as a 'kimmy'.......the other one, Jenna, had short blonde hair that just barely passed her shoulders and blue eyes.....her face screamed 'Jenna'...........Kat sat down between the two of them on the couch....I was about to sit in an armchair when Sam called me over to sit next to him. the girls talked while Sam told me about football......the whole time I was wondering what we were doing.....the answer came to me when there was a knock at the door.....we were waiting for someone else.....my heart sped up at this realization and then it started doing flips when Marko entered the room.....it didn't even calm down when Katherine and Ben also walked in. I glanced around the room, there were the armchairs and a spot on the couch next to me left. Ben immediately headed over to the armchair furthest away from me when he also realized what seats were left.

"Come on baby, let's sit together in that chair."

"No way.....I am not having you sitting on my lap." she huffed.

"Well fine.....then you'll just have to sit next to that fag over there because I've already called this chair." Marko rolled his eyes then walked over and sat down next to me, granted he sat as far away as he could.....but even then it had caused my heart to go into over drive........again.....hell I'm pathetic.