Chapter 15

"Hey." I replied as I sat down next to her.

She smiled and put her earphones in.

I tapped on her shoulder and she turned to me and looked at me with those big, beautiful green eyes. She took out her earphones and smiled at me.

Gosh she had the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

wait what?! No. No she didn't I mean she was beautiful and her smile was beyond words amazing, but Charlotte was-

"Yes?" She asked, slightly giggling.

and her giggle was musical.

"Sorry. What's your name?" I asked.

"Delilah. Delilah Carter." She replied.

That was the most beautiful name known to mankind. Next to Charlotte's.

She blushed.

Did I just say that out loud?

"Yes you did." She said smiling.

"Oh... um... ya." I mumbled out as I blushed.

"Who's Charlotte?" She asked.

"My best friend." I simply replied.

"Are you going to visit her?" She asked.

"In a way." I said.

"what does that mean?" She asked as she moved to a comfortable position.

"Oh nothing. What are you going to little old Holmes Chapel for?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"The dart landed on Holmes Chapel, England." She said with a cheeky grin.

"Well you shouldn't of listened to the dart. There is nothing here in Holmes." I replied.

"Yet you are going." She retorted.

"touché." I said which in turn caused her to laugh.

I smiled and I couldn't even stop it.

She put her earphones back in and zoned into her own little world.

What was it about this girl that left me wanting more? What was it about this girl that made me want to know more about her? What was it about this girl?

~5 hours later~

I groggily opened up my eyes to see every other passenger asleep. Huh. I must of fallen asleep. I stretched and looked over at Delilah.

She was awake and staring out the window.

It was raining and she looked.... sad?

"Delilah?" I said.

She jumped and turned to me. She took out her earphones and smiled. Her cheeks were slightly wet. She was crying.

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

"Harry?" She asked.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'll answer that honestly if you tell me why you are honestly going to visit your best friend." She said.

Gosh she was smart, but I wasn't going to tell her anything.

~10 minutes later~

"My best friend was kidnapped and the police think I did so I am running from them and trying to find her and her kidnapper is sending me vague texts about where she is so I am following them and they are leading me back to our home town, Holmes Chapel." I couldn't stop myself from telling her everything.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

I was baffled and taken aback by her question and lack of surprise.

"s-sure." I stuttered out.

"I mean this is like some kind of weird roleplaying game thing, right?" She asked.

That explains it. Well I have to tell her the truth.

"Yes. Of course." I said.

What the fudge was wrong with me?!

"Looks like I found something to do in little old Holmes Chapel, England." She said as a satisfied smile spread across her perfect lips.

Okay its fine. She can come along. She can help. I can protect her. it will be alright. I know it will be alright. It will be alright, right?