Chapter 5: T.S.B.U

(After 5 hour's)

Jacob's POV:

"Those are the different kinds of amulets.you need to review all of this and I will ask you a question after 2 minutes." I explained.Tss I can't imagine my self explaining all of this to her but I need to.

"Ano?! 2 minutes? Eh andame dame niyan eh! Ang hihirap pang kabisaduhin ng mga pangalan!! Anong akala mo sakin? May super powers? Hoy!ordinaryong tao lang ako di tulad mong Unggoy!!!!" What the?! Ang daldal!

"I have a rules in here miss Maurer first No side comments second No excuses and third no complaining!!" She is so stupid!

"Okay MR Mojojojo!" She smirked after telling those words! What the fuck is she calling me?!

"Stop calling me in that Fucking name!!!And please don't consider all of this as a Joke Nathalie!If you don't stop I can stop this Goddamn training right now!!!"

"Sorry s-sige game na ulit J-Jacob."

My eyes widened when I saw her sad. Did I say something wrong? Tss hindi ako sanay na nakikita siyang ganyan. Nasanay ako na lagi siyang maingay.

"S-sorry for what I've said lately. So let's start again?" I asked her with a deep voice. I want her to look at my eyes and-----

"S-sorry din J-jacob hindi ko na uulitin kaya please lang wag mong ititigil tong training na to gusto ko talagang makaganti Jacob please?huhuhu" fuck what is wrong with me I am stuck when I  feel that she is hugging me. And she is crying just because of that. Damn you Smith! What did you do to her? In my whole life I don't want to see girls crying.

"Its,uhmm its okay stop crying I will not stop this training I understand why you want to do this. So I am willing to help you." And now I found myself hugging her to my feeling is different when I hug her.