Chapter 8

Demi's POV

Morning came sooner than I wanted. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 7:30. Wow i'm surprised i'm up I don't normally get up till after 9. Oh well might as well get a shower and prepare for the day.

After my shower I see Sam waking up, looking at the time I notice it's now 8:30. I didn't think i was in the shower for that long.

"Hey baby did you have a good sleep" Sam just giggles at me. I swear this kid is always giggling even in the morning.

I go over to Sam's suitcase and find her a pink dress with a white collar on it. I place her on the bed and change her diaper then dress her in the dress and to top it off with a flowery headband.

I walked into Maddies bedroom where Brooke and Maddie where peacefully sleeping. Brooke wanted to sleep in Maddies room but with big puppy eyes I just couldn't say no.

I left them to sleep for some more and went downstairs to find my mom at the table drinking some coffee.

"Morning mom"

"Good morning sweetie, oh give me my grandbaby" mom said holding her arms out.

I passed mom Sam and went and poured a cup of coffee and sat across from mom.

"Is Brooke still asleep?"

"Yeah Maddie as well, I thought I'd leave them" I told her.

"Okay... Me and your dad talked about Maddie staying with you in LA last night"

"Yeah?"

"And me and your dad have come to a conclusion that we will let Maddie stay with yo-"

"OMG seriously thank you tha-"

"Hold on Demetria I'm not finished" my mom raised her eyebrow.

"Sorry"

"But just like I said to you yesterday if I think you can't handle looking after 3 children then me and your dad will step in am I clear Demetria"

"Yes mom and don't worry I can handle them"

"I'm gonna start making breakfast can you wake everybody up please dem" mom asked passing me Sam.

"Yeah sure"

I went into Maddies room and decided on waking Brooke up first.

"Brooke wake up babygirl" I say moving some hair from her face.

Her eyes started to flutter open while she was stretching "mommy?"

"Yeah baby it's me" she sat up and put her arms around my neck "did you have a good sleep baby?" She nodded and put her head in the crook of my neck "c'mon sweetie help me wake Maddie up"

Brooke crawled out of arms and started jumping up and down on Maddie "wake up, wake up!"

"Ugh I'm up, I'm up!" Maddie said yawning.

"Get dressed Mads then come down for breakfast okay"

"Yeah Dem" Maddie said going over to her dresser.

"Okay let's get you dressed" I hold my hand out for Brooke. We go into my room and I place Sam in her crib and I tell Brooke to pick out some clothes to wear. She comes over to me with a blue top with a butterfly on it and a purple tutu skirt.

"Mommy can you do my haiw in a bw-bwa-"

"A braid?"

"Yeah a bwaid pwease"

"Of course sweetie" I grab a nice little clip and a hair brush and braid Brooke's hair.

Once I finish braiding Brooke's hair I pick Sam back up and take Brooke's hand go downstairs.

"Pancakes are done!" My mom shouts when we get downstairs. We go in the kitchen and Brooke goes and sit down next to Maddie. I swear those two are attached at the hip. I sit down next to Dallas with Sam and start eating while feeding Sam as well.

"Demi did you talk to mom about me living with you for a while?" Maddie asked me when it was just the two of us washing the dishes.

"Yeah I did and she said yes but if I feel like I can't look after you, Brooke and Sam then I have to tell them and they will step in. But I know I can handle it" I said.

"Yes! I get to live with you. Thank you Demi, I love you so much" Maddie leapt into my arms, I wrapped my arms around her "I love you too Mads"

"When do we leave to go LA?" Maddie asked getting excited.

"Well we don't leave for another month so there's no rush and plus that's when you finish school for summer so you won't be missing any"

"Okay good"

After washing the dishes me and Maddie went into the lounge to find mom and dad on the sofa and Dallas on the floor with Brooke and Sam.

"Mommy can we go to the park" Brooke asked.

"Yeah let's go get your shoes on"

Me, Dallas and Maddie took the girls to the park. When we got there Brooke ran of to the slide and I took Sam over to the baby swings.

After about an hour of being on the park the girls were tired so we took them back home and put them down for their nap.

A/n
Crappy chapter but I need some ideas. If you have any ideas please comment.

And last chapter I asked if you wanted Nick or Wilmer to be Demi's boyfriend and more people wanted it to be Wilmer so in a few chapters Wilmer will be coming into it