Depression

A warm substance patters against my bareness, caressing my muscles. The water dances along my spine, pooling in crevices. I inhale an overwhelming breath. The scorching wounds on my wrist contribute to the mingling ruby and transparent liquids. I cringe. Exiting the shower, I perform my routine. I observe my reflection: an unknown girl. My tangled hair clings to my cheek bones. A crimson shadow elucidates my fatigue. My lips express my dissatisfaction, curving into a frown. Plunging bones express my starvation. I search my wrist for the numerous gashes. I smirk; I enjoy injuring myself. Positioning myself under my blankets, I grasp my mobile device. The digital timekeeper presents two O' clock. Fear drifts through my veins. My heart hammers a wobbly tune. I secure my eyelids and cork my petite ears with my index fingers. The entity haunts my existence.

---------------------------------------------------------

The everlasting beeping of my alarm echoes throughout my chamber. Exhaustion wrenches at the edges of my vision. With a stretch and yawn, I untangle myself from the vines of blankets. Conquering my routine of loading my baggage, preparing for my daybreak exercising, and dreading continuation, I slouch against the door frame. Hudson's arrival should occur within a minute. The crumbling harmony of rubber along ice annihilates my fantasy, spiriting actuality. Slamming the door as I exit, a rumble of vibrations spiral through the wooden skeleton of my duplex. The frigid atmosphere perforates my exposed dermis. A shiver lurks along my core.

---------------------------------------------------------

The sonancy of Wiz Khalifa's refrain swirls into my labrinyth. The intensity of scrutiny enhances my distress. Writhing with tremors, I exercise. I ignore the penatrating lasers conducted to my wrist. A pellet of perspiration tumbles along my hairline. I thrust through the agony, pleading muscles. I recite my encouraging quotation: I am a champion.

---------------------------------------------------------

Education attempts to distract my depression. Attentiveness has been erased from my innumerable characteristics as a scholar. Drowsiness tickles my interior. I achieve the activities in isolation. A formation of dissatisfaction towards individuals clouds my energetic personality. I survive in desolation.

---------------------------------------------------------

A mild liquid gyrates along my frame. I embrace the malevolence slithering along my integrity. The cleanse water bathes me in the devil's cocktail, providing me with depravity. My pulse thumps a corrupt melody. Departing from the rainfall, I accomplish my procedures. A leer paints an anomalous expression. With quavering hands, I untangle the helix of wire along the backbone of my notebook. Hostility bounces in my maze of cartilage. I slice into my wrist like a child admiring the beauty of pumpkin carving. A bellow implores to escape my affixed lips. Darkness disperses along my pupils. Nausea rumbles within my sack of acidity. I carve. I sculpt through the torture. Hate taunts my happiness, skratching its letters on my wrist.