Chapter 4

*Carters POV*

She grabbed my hand as we met the others outside of the school. Alicia was holding JJs hand and Cleo with Jason. Unfortunately Gabe was alone. Poor guy. Aria made us climb through the window of her house so we could get ready for a party Lana was hosting. And us guys through my window bc we lived right next door. And like all the cliches our windows were right across from each other. But I mean, us guys could get quite a show. All of us eventually got into the room, Jason wanted to stay with Cloe but we wouldn't let him. He can't get a better view ..... I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.
"babe." Aria called. I turned around immediately and walked over to the windowsill. "Yeah?" I replied. She looked at me  intensely , "You're going to tell me Later." She said. I knew exactly what she meant. She knows everything, she's my Luna and she is mine and mine only. I honestly don't want to go to this party because there will be other wolves and even some vampires and humans. This night isn't gonna turn out so good....

I'm soooooo sorry I keep on getting writers block and can't think . THIS IS HOW FAR MY WRITERS BLOCK HAS GOT ME LIKE TF. I'll try to update soon.

Xoxo, Promise