The Voices That Spoke

Lying on and being crushed by giant rocks, didn't hurt as much as you thought. You could hear laughing and yelling beyond the boulders. You were getting very sleepy as you listened to the fighting, you couldn't do anything to stop her.

You were stuck in between several rocks, and one move could kill you. You were glad you weren't dead, yet.

As you were starting to fall asleep, you heard talking. You could tell who it was as your eyes closed.

"How could you?! You killed her, you demon." You heard an all to familiar male voice say.

"Hahaha, I knew I could do it! I have accomplished my mission! Hahaha!!!" The devilish female had said, struggling to breath.

You were starting to doze off.

"Haha- W-what are you doing, STOP!!!" You heard the female yell in terror as you fell asleep.

Dreaming about nothing.

You got bored from sleeping very often, So to pass the time you would listen to what was on the other side. You would imagine what was going on.

From time to time, you would hear shuffling of the rocks. This time you heard someone speak.

"Don't worry, [y/n] I'll find you. I won't give up." The same soft male voice said. He started to shuffle the rocks around.

You felt as more rocks were being pressured on top of you. The pain had now traveled throughout your body. You tried to yell in pain to tell him to stop, But your throat was too dry. All you made were quiet grunts.

"There he is!! Get him!!" You could hear an officer blow his whistle.

"Oh shit, I wasn't able to find her. Dammit, I gotta run. [y/n], Iwill find you. Whether it is now, or in another life. I will always love you. ....Fuck, Oh no!!" You could hear him run away.

"I got him!! Help me hold him down!!" Another officer said. "His too restless!!"

You could hear a gunshot.

It was dead silent, until you heard footsteps walking away. You heard the 1st officer speak. "The job is done, no need to do extra work. Now back to headquarters."

You were frightened as you wonder what had happened to him. You found yourself in tears at the thought.

You had cried yourself back to sleep. You dreamed of the life you used to have.

You had woken up to more talking. You wondered who would be out there now. You listened as they spoke about plans to tear down the prison.

"Yes. This would be a much better land to sell with the prison gone. I could make big money with a bigger land." The man said, He had a deep voice with a hint of greed. " What do you think Janet? "

You could hear a women's heels walk on the corroded ground. "Yes, Mr. Bicks the land would cost more without this dump." You heard the disgust in her voice.

You waited to see what else they would say, it was silent for a long time. A very long time.

You ended up closing your eyes and taking a short nap.

A lot later, you could hear more voices from outside the walls of giant rocks.

It was a megaphone being used to it's highest volume. "Hello fellow workers!!! Today we take down this rusty, old prison!! We are going to destroy these walls and wreck the halls!!! Who's with me!!!" The feedback echoed through your ears.

With that, you heard many cheers, probably from construction workers.

You were terrified .. To think, after staying alive under these rocks for, maybe two days, you were going to be crushed and killed by construction workers.