Chapter 7-The Date!?!?

{Juliet's pov}

After I left changed in the dressing room I walked out the castle gate wearing a black and blue dress for my date with Ross. As I arrived in front of the castle gate I see Ross on a white stallion with a rose on his ear. He looked so kawaii and hotto that it makes me want to be with him for the rest of my life(Wow sooooo shallow😑....jk). Ross saw me and so he picked me up bridal style and safely dropped me on the horse in which I sat with one leg on one side of the horse and one on the other. As we were about to leave Gunther ran up to us and said,"Your majesty BAD OMEN has suddenly brought upon us.""Gunther what happened?"we asked."It appears that his majesty and wolfram are missing and we need to find them?!?!"Gunther said panicking and screaming."Uh-oh I think I know where they might be."Ross said in realization."Um where exactly??"I asked worryingly. I knew how careless Yuuri was and now I'm worried what he has gotten himself into."Well there was some recent activities of humans getting their houses burn by invaders so Wolfram and I was put in charge of the investigation."he said."Really aren't you a little young to be in charge of an investigation?"I asked. Maybe it has to do with him practicing to become a ruler or leader."Well...actually I'm-"Ross was about to answer but then was interrupted by Gunther."I'm sorry Ross but we need to find his majesty quickly, he might be in danger!?!?""Okay yes let's go hi ya!"Wolfram says as we start looking for Yuuri."Um Ross what were you gonna say before."I asked."Oh it's nothing I'll tell you later."Ross says calmly."Oh...um..okay"I hugged him tighter and he blushed.

{Ross's pov}

I can never tell her who I really am she would hate and never want me for the rest of my life. I want to love her, I want to cherish her, I want to be with her, I want to live with her for the rest of my life...I dont want her to leave me and abandon me. I'll do whatever it takes to make her happy! I started to smile happily in which Juliet was looking at me weirdly but then smiled too. Her smile warmed my heart.

[10 mins later]

[Yuuri's pov]

"Um so Wolfram so what are we going to do now?"I said looking at Wolfram nervously. "What do you mean Yuuri?"sits closer to me on bench outside.(Some Yuuri x Wolfram your welcome!XD) "I mean we are suppose to be investigating ,that's what you've told me, but why are we in this huge banquet with many nobles and wealthy people so why are we he-"I get some cake stuffed in my face."Oh shush I received some news that the culprit is apparently attending this banquet and he may burn this place so we need to be here now be quiet, I'm going to go and search for the culprit wanna come?"says reaching out his hand to me. "Sure...I guess.."says standing up ignoring Wolfram's hand. "Your so cold sometimes you know that anyways lets go."Wolfram says pissed off.

THE END(til next chapter)

So sorry guys I haven't updated in a while I've been so busy on school with testing, which I'm already done, and things on smule like my Vocaloid Family! But don't worry I'll try publishing a chapter a chapter once a week if I can think of something. And also 1,000 views on this story yaaaaaaaay! XD Thank chu guys for reading this story even though its really bad! I'll try to do something special for this in the next chapter so be hopeful for that! Anyways guys thank chu and bai guys!!!