Personal Niall imagine for Angel-Clean-short

Niall and I had been married for two years now, we had our ups and downs, with him being on tour and stuff we didn't get much time together. Today Niall was coming back for a week from the North America leg of the tour, I was so excited, I had big news to tell him. I'm pregnant. I'm 3 months gone, so he might be able to tell before I surprise him.

I here the key turn in the lock, I run downstairs, Niall walks through the door, his bags behind him. I run at him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Hey Angel." He whispers, kissing my cheek. "I missed you!" I beam, pulling away from the hug and staring into his blue eyes, I smirk. "What's that smirk for?" He asks squinting and raising an eyebrow. "Nothing." I lie, smiling. Niall and I make our way to the lounge, he plonks himself down on the large caramel suede corner suite. "That was such a long flight." He yawns cutely, rubbing his eyes.

I sit next to Niall and wait for him to finish yawning. "Like seriously, what's up with you Angel, stop fidgeting." He chuckles deeply, making me smile like an idiot. "Nothing, honestly." I lie again, inwardly laughing at his confusedness. I walk out of the room, passing mine an Niall's wedding photo. I think back to that day, that was the day Niall and I decided we definitely wanted children. He'd make a great father, running around with them, playing football, spoiling the girl(s). I walk back into the lounge, the pregnancy test hidden behind my back.

"Darlin', what's behind your back?" Niall asks, yawning again, I laugh again. "Tell me already!" He screams childishly running up to me and attempting to get it from behind my back. I stop him by pulling it out, he stares in shock, his mouth wide open. "Are you serious?!" He screams pulling me into  a massive hug "Yep, we're finally having a child!" I grin, he kisses me softly. I pull away he bends down and looks at my stomach. "How long?" He grins. "3 months." I smile back.

"I love you Angel, and our little boy or girl. I'll never leave your side." He whispers in my ear. "I love you too Ni." I grin as he pulls his phone out. "Mum, I'm going to be a dad!" I hear Maura scream down the line. He laughs then calls his dad, he shouts congratulations, as does Greg. After he tells the boys one by one as I tell the girls. Niall and I spent the night telling people. He even did a follow spree on twitter to celebrate.

Hope you like it guys, vote/comment:) Comment to request:) Love you:) ~Amy <3 x