Personal Niall Imagine for Hanna-clean-short

I scrolled through my twitter, reading the tweets from Directioners, some nice, but as usual most of them hate. 'Why do you guys send me hate, can you explain what I've done wrong? :'(' Seconds later the replies come in. '@ Hanna123, You're ugly and fat, Niall deserves someone beautiful' '@ Hanna123 We only hate you because Niall does' ' @ Hanna123 Sick of the hate? Just kill yourself bitch' A tear roles down my cheek as I continue reading. '@ Hanna123, Just dump Niall and save yourself the embarrassment when he cheats on you for someone worth his time' They're right there's no point me even being here, Niall doesn't love me, I have no-one, I'm worthless. Better off dead.

I hear the door open and lock my phone, wiping away the tear. Niall sits beside me and gives me a concerned look. "Hanna, what's wrong Darlin'?" He asks, holding me close. I cry into the crook of his neck while he runs his hands through my curly hair. I hand him my phone, not removing my head from his neck. I can hear Niall gasp, he kisses my forehead, he types something.

I pull away from his neck, tears still rolling down my cheek, he wipes them with his thumb. "Hanna, why didn't you tell me you got hate?" Niall whispers, his words catching in his throat. "I didn't want to upset you."  I sob, taking my geek glasses off. "Upset me? Hanna you're the one that's upset!" He moans. "I wish the fans would just be nice to you! You're beautiful, intelligent, funny, you're just amazing!" He sighs, I smile

Niall leaves me and goes to shower. I log back into twitter, Niall tweeted something while I was crying. 'Leave Hanna alone guys, I love her, you're hurting her so much, but you don't see it, just stop! ~Niall x' Reading the replies, from the previous hate. '@ Hanna123, I'm sorry you're beautiful, I'm just jealous that you have an amazing boyfriend x' ' @ Hanna123 I'm sorry, Niall doesn't hate you, neither do we:) x' 'I'm sorry, please don't kill yourself, I didn't mean it, I'm really sorry x' '@ Hanna123 I'm sorry, Niall wouldn't  cheat on you, you're too beautiful, he loves you too much x'

I laugh to myself at how easy it is for Niall to make them apologise. I hear his deep chuckle behind me, I turn to look at him with a white towel around his waist, wet hair and a smile on his face. "Thank you Niall." I grin walking over to him. "No problem, they don't hate you, they hate the fact that you're mine." he kisses my cheek. "I love you Niall." I say hugging him. "I love you more Hanna." He whispers in my ear.

Hi:) Hope you liked it,  vote and comment please:) IMPORTANT: This is the type of hate the boys girlfriends receive constantly, the probably feel worse than described in the story, they probably don't understand why they get hate:( Therefore, be one of the good people who send supportive comments instead of fake directioners who hate:) ~Amy <3 x