Wake Up : 18

Avalon's pov

(Slomo)
I saw Aiden run to me and then all of the sudden Dan and Phil come also but a beam from the ceiling fell and killed them. Aiden, Dan and Phil. All three. I ran to them and I heard Dan say,"You're going to be ok."
Then another voice that I never heard said,"You have to go." I ran downstairs and went out the front doors. When I did I saw that I was inside of a hospital. One of the rooms.

I must have woken up and I sat up and gasped for air. I saw Dan, Phil, a nurse, and a doctor standing around me all in shock. I was still shaken up from what just happened.

The guys hugged me but Dan cried in my shoulder and I started to cry also. Parts of my skin hurt. I saw I had burns everywhere and one scar. On my neck. They had to leave soon and I would be let out on the next day.

I stayed in the room letting my thought take over my body.

I was taken back to that white room but it quickly changed into a hotel room. I walked around and saw Dan, Phil, and I sitting on a bed playing Mario kart. Then it stopped. I was taken back to reality. I had a couple more day dreams till I finally fell asleep.

Dan's pov
2 weeks after accident

We came in and saw that a nurse and doctor was in her room.
"Ok so her body is tense and her blood flow, heart beat, and mind are all working faster that usual. She might die." The doctor told us.
Her mind was racing.
Her heart was pacing.
I saw her eyes open and they were green.
She woke up when he said die. All of us were in shock. Phil and I hugged her but I cried and she started to cry too.
We stayed till we had to leave and she was going to come home tomorrow at noon.
Phil's pov

Dan has finally gotten better and we are talking again.