Fight:38

Avalon's pov

I did the same routine I did yesterday.
Once I got to the gates I found, who I now know their name, Adrian being pushed up against a wall. For some reason my body started to heat up and my fists tightened. I ran up to the wall and dropped my bag.
"HEY!"I yelled.
The guy turned his head around and looked at me. He smirked mischievously at me as he looked down on me. He let go of Adrian and fully turned around.
"What do you want little girl?"
"Do not call me little GIRL!" I yelled as I swung and punched him squared in the jaw. He collapsed in front of me. The 6'5" giant in front of a 5'7" girl.
I walked over to Adrian and squat down.
"Are you ok?"
He looked up at me with his mouth in an "o".
"You're asking if I'M ok? Are you ok is the question."
"Oh yeah I'm perfectly fine."
"This is why your my best friend." He said.
I was now a lot more calm and just understood what happened.
I got my bag and left with Adrian to go to class.
What a nice start to the day?
--
When I got to the flat the guys let me go into my room.
I walked in and was amazed. I loved every bit of it. I walked over to my desk and touched it delicately. All of the sudden I got a major headache so I picked up my fingers and it stopped. I did this for the next 5 minutes until I reached my bed. I touched it and I didn't feel a headache. I flopped on top of it and lied there for a while.

A/n: Ok so yes the chapters are short but they are intended to be so until there is a detailed chapter or on with much info then they will be this size. The next chapter should be longer just so you know. 3 chapters to go!