C H A P T E R O N E

You heard the familiar clank of keys at the door. It was already 3 am and now your boyfriend Jimin finally decides to return home.

"Jimin where were you?! Not even answering my calls or texts! I was worried!" You said as you see his tall figure entering the bedroom doorway.

"Sorry." He said bluntly.

What's with that attitude? The Jimin you knew never talked to you this way. That's when you caught scent of alcohol.

"Jimin, were you out drinking?" You ask stepping closer to him.

"Yeah. So what? I can do what I want." He said coldly.

Why was he like this? You felt that something was wrong so you continued to press on with questions.

"Jimin-ah...is there something wrong...?" You asked softly.

"What are you my mother? Stop butting into my business." He replied annoyed, he brushed past you seating himself on the bed.

"What happened? I'm asking because I'm worried about you Jimin..." You said sitting beside him.

"Stop it. You're annoying." Jimin retorts.

You tried to suppress your anger, but he's acting like a totally different person. You stood up out of anger.

"Yah Park Jimin. I can't help but worry about you because-" You get cutoff with him sending a slap right across your face.

"That's enough out of you. I'm tired." He said not meeting your gaze. And seats him self on the bed again.

"Y-You..did you just hit me?" You were too startled with Jimin's actions.

He sighs, "What if I did? I didn't ask you to worry about me."

"You're being an ass right now, get out." You said half yelling.

He smirks devilishly, "It's my house, shouldn't you be the one to get out?"

That's it. I've had it. Let this selfish guy have this whole house to himself. See if I care. You thought.

You had enough of his shit and you stormed out of the house. Not even taking your belongings, only your phone.

It was dark that morning. Clouds covered the sun, not leaving a hint of light.

Most of your vision blurred by wet salty tears streaming down your face.

You couldn't believe how you were treated, by Jimin out of all people..

This hasn't happened once or twice. But it has happened in the past even worse than this.

Sometimes you even doubted his love for you, though, through those times you still find yourself by his side again.

But not this time. His attitude was that of a different person. And you decided to end it.

Why is it Jimin that is making me hurt so much? You can't accept how easily he just slapped you like that.

You began to curse him. You hated how he is making you feel right now.

Although you hate him why couldn't you stop thinking about him?

You shook that thought aside and focused on getting to your friend's house to stay the night.

The moment you set foot down on that road, blurring lights were heading straight towards you. Until, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~

You see a little girl and a little boy sitting beside each other on a bench.

Ah. Is this the moment where your life flashes before your eyes? You thought.

You knew you were going to die.

"Ne ne, are you hungry? What do want to eat?" The girl asks the boy.

"Mm...shaved ice?" He replied with a familiar eye smile.

"Are you stupid? It's the middle of winter and you want shaved ice?" The little girl chuckles.

"Hmmm..whatever! So shaved ice?" He flashes another eye smile, whilst pretending to eat shaved ice. The little girl laughs and nods in agreement.

It was when you realized that the boy was Park Jimin. And the girl was you...

Even on your last dying moments you still think of Jimin. At least he was the one you saw in the end, flashing his eye smiles that you loved most.

You wanted to say something but your voice was gone. Everything that surrounded you turned black.

You were being swallowed up by darkness.

Your hands were beginning to go numb. You couldn't feel anything anymore.

Park Jimin you pabo, i still loved you. You thought for the final time.

~~~~~~~

First time writing this sorta style~

I'm sorry for portraying Jimin this way!! ;-; Jimin Saranghaeyo~~
지민 사랑해요~~ <333

Actually posted this on my tumblr too. **shamless self promotion**
tumblr: infiresminmin

;DDD

Okay thank you for reading~

Stay lovely you readers~~

-Sapphire