six

CAMILA--

The week had passed and throughout Lauren and I had lunch dates, a walk to my classroom, and then a make out session. School was great.

"Mommy," Maia whines at my office door.

"Flower, I'm busy. I told you not to bother me when I'm working." I speak softly as I look through my glasses at my daughter.

"I'm bored though, can Lowen come over?" She bounces in her heels.

I smile, glad that my daughter had taken a liking to her second mother.

I click the green call button on Lauren's name and wait for an answer.

Hey Camz, what's up?

Maia wants you to come over, are you free?

Sure! I just finished my lesson plan for the week, when do you want me over?

Well she's getting impatient, so ASAP?

I'll be over, want me to bring clothes just in case?

I blush slightly then answer, "Yep, I'll see you then."

And with that we hung up.

----
"Mommy! Lowen is here!" Maia yells looking out the window.

I smile, following her to the door and opening it to show Lauren looking great as always.

"Hey nugget!" Lauren picks Maia up and spins her around.

I was slightly disappointed that she didn't address me, but I quickly pushed that back.

Lauren set Maia down and Maia ran back to the living room.

I look back and then quickly wrap my arms around her neck.

"Hi Camz," she rasps in my ear.

"Hey Lo," I smile.

Maia was still occupied and I plant my lips onto Lauren's. "Lowen come on!" I hear Maia yell and we pull away.

"Coming Nugget!" She speaks up, and pecks my lips once more.

As she walks pass me, she smacks my ass. Which shocked me slightly.

"I'm going to make dinner," I say and walk into the kitchen.

I start playing music and dance around while making spaghetti.

"Dinners ready!" I yell over the music, cutting the noodles for Maia on her plate.

"We're here!" Maia giggles, sitting on Lauren shoulders as Lauren gallops into the kitchen.

"Take a seat at the table," I say pouring two glasses of water and then I grabbed a juice box.

"Here you go my little flower," I peck Maia's temple and she starts eating as I open her juice box for her.

I place a glass of water in front of Lauren and one at my seat, then I make my way back to the kitchen to get Lauren and I's plates.

LAUREN--

I listen to Maia ramble, "I have an aunt, do you have any brothers or sisters, Lowen?"