fifteen

Lauren--

That was it. We all started looking for homes in Ohio. We found an area near Liam and Louis, Dinah and Mani had no problem finding a home. Camila and I, not to so much.

"I need a four bedroom house." Camila groans, her laptop slipping onto the couch.

"Baby, calm down. Why don't we find a three bedroom and a furnished basement?" I sit beside her, taking the computer.

"There babe. It's perfect. We could ever get a dog or a cat." I show Camila a spacious country home.

"We are getting a cat?" Maia shrieks running in.

"No. Not yet, but princesa do you like this house?" I turn the laptop to show the house to Maia.

"Yes! Wait why?" She asks.

"Well if you like it enough we might get it..." Camila explains.

"Wait what? We are moving?" Sofi asks, walking in.

"Uh yeah." Camila says.

"Where am I supposed to live? What about Bea? What about college?" Sofi paces.

"Sof." Camila says and Sofi goes on pacing.

"Sofia Cabello!" Camila's voice booms.

Sofi turns and looks at her sister, "You and Bea can come if you'd like. If not, I'm sure Papa could help you get an apartment around here." Camila explains.

"We are you moving anyways?" Sofi asks.

"Ohio." I say.

"Ohio?" Maia asks.

"Ohio?" Sofi shrieks, her jaw drops.

"Ohio!" Maia's arms raise in the air as she yells.

"Ohio." Camila confirms.

"Oh lord. Oh lord." Sofi goes back to pacing.

"Momma, where's Ohio?" Maia asks me.

"All the way at the top of America!" I smile.

"Where is Florida?" Maia asks.

"All the way at the bottom of America." I explain.

Maia's mouth forms an 'O' shape and she smiles. "Let's go!" Maia jumps up and down.

"I don't think I could move all the way to Ohio, Mila." Sofi frowns.

"That's okay Sof. I don't expect you to drop everything and move with us, it was just an option." Camila smiles.

"I'll call Papa and tell him." Sofi walks out.

"Well we can call about this house." I turn to camz.

"Okay." My girlfriend smiles at me.

We put in our weeks notice after a month, once we finally got the call that the house was ours. Camila was so excited. She almost started crying.

Yeah, the school is fucking pissed, but I applied for an interview for teaching at a near by college. Camila was going to be a substitute teacher for a while till the new school year.

Louis, Liam, and Ally have already left and have settled in the chilly state.

We were heading out this weekend, Maia's things have already arrived at the new place. Along with the living room and kitchen things on the way.

I finished packing my clothes with I feel hands wrap around my waist. Obviously it was Camila, she laid her head on my shoulder and sighed.

"I'm gonna miss this house. This state." She tells me.