Disclaimer

Spin off from Obstruction

Izzy Ryder

Rockstar and vocalist in the famous band Obstruction.

Mother of two teenage children.

Wife and life partner to Ethan Ryder, guitarist of Obstruction.

When her husband leaves their shared home, taking his guitars and Izzy's heart with him, her life feels like it has been torn apart.

Their shared success.Their two children. Their life together. Suddenly it looses all context.

Especially when Obstruction is planning a reunion after a three year break.

Which means Izzy and Ethan will have to work together... while having to deal with not being together. Through a series of memories, Izzy has to find her way forward.

*****

This is all written on my phone and will have typos. Editing will happen once the story is complete.

The characters are roughly the same as in Obstruction, with a few kids added. They are all mine.

The story is my creation. Please do not steal or copy.

I do recommend that you read Obstruction first, but I am trying to make this independent. If you spot plot holes or fallacies, I am happy to correct them or clarify. These characters have become such a massive part of my life that I sometimes actually believe they are real...

I am Norwegian. English is not my first language, therefore, misspellings may occur. Also typos...

I write in mostly British standard English.

Because I'm describing a rockband, they logically go on the occasional tour.... If I happen to describe your country and I make mistakes, please correct me and I will fix it as soon as I can!

Enjoy the ride, Vote, Comment and participate.