Mall Time!

(This is a filler chapter)

*Jenna's p.o.v*

There's one more day until we go back on tour. I'm super excited to be back on tour. It's been so much fun. I've loved getting to know the boys and I'm happy that Lexie and Ashton got back together. They've been inseparable since the other night. Ashton slept in Lexie's room last night. I hope there was no funny business going on. If you know what I mean. Anyways, the girls and I decided we wanted to get some new instruments. So earlier today we went to the music store to look at instruments. Alex got a galaxy electric guitar and got a teal one. Lexie got a splatter paint bass and I got a teal drum kit. We're spending the rest of the hanging out at the house and packing up.

Lexie's p.o.v

Earlier today the girls and I got new instruments! They're amazing!!! I got a splatter paint print bass!! I love it so much. Now we're just hanging around the house, watching tv.

"Hey! We should go shopping!" Hope said excitedly.

"Yes!!" Alex, Jenna and I said.

"Do we have to go?" Michael said.

"No, You guys can stay here if you want" I said.

"We're staying here" They said.

"Okay! Let's go!" Jenna screamed. We ran up to our rooms to grab our purses. Then we hopped in my jeep and drove to the mall.
As we were driving Nikki by Forever the Sickest Kids came on. We've loved this song since we were 14. So we started screaming the lyrics.

It's never that easy
It never seems right
When careful meets carefree
And in just 4 minutes they knew each other for life
And he said

"Alright Nikki, it's alright Baby tonight
you can let your hair down
Alright Nikki, it's alright Baby tonight
You can take a breath now
If you only live once
Stay in the clouds
Never come down
Trust me
Alright Nikki, it's alright Baby tonight
you can let your hair down.

The song ended and we were at the mall. As soon as we got into the mall we ran straight for the Hot Topic. Who couldn't love Hot Topic. I'm so thankful we had a Hot Topic where we lived in Vancouver cause I couldn't live without one. We spent about two hour in Hot Topic. We spent the rest of the time at the mall at Hollister, American eagle, Pac sun, Brandy Melville and a bunch of other places. By the time we left we had about teen bags each full of stuff.

"That's was a good shopping trip" Alex said.

"I agree" Jenna said.

"I need to go home and be lazy now" I said.

"Saamme" Hope said. We drove home. We walked in the door and flopped down on the couch. The boys walked in the living room.

"Holy shit! How much did you girls buy" Michael exclaimed!

"This isn't that much!" Hope said.

"Are you serious!" Calum said.

"Yeah I could've bought way more!" I said.

"You people are crazy!" Luke said.

"Thank you" We said and started laughing. We hung out the rest of the night. We start touring again in two days!

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry this chapter is so shitty. It's a filer. How are you guys liking the story so far? If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to comment. Thanks for reading.

Follow me on social media ( Twitter and Instagram) @the_fandom_pain

Follow and read my friends stories

Nothing last forever - hopefullaway

We're Not So Young Anymore - jennamm_65

It's was been just us - AlexTwist

Someplace new - LeticiaMoody13

Thanks again for reading❤️ -Lexie