Part 1

Samantha sat though her long boorish flight from California to her home town of Colorado Springs Colorado. She had just finished culinary Collage where much to her surprise she graduated at the top of her class. the only thing she had brought onto the flight was a book her phone and music. her laptop sat in the carry on storage thingy. she also had a pen and paper but she decided to write later mostly be cause she sucked at it. or that's how she felt. she left hand constantly thrummed to the beat that One republic threw her way. her right hand was holding the book she was reading. before she knew it the plane landed and she was shuffling out of the plane and into the loud terminal her parents promised to meet her in. She only saw her Uncle Kevin. Still content she was at least being picked up she didn't complain. Her uncle Kevin was only 16 years older then her.

His eyes crinkled in happiness when she launched her flying hug attack on him he caught her in mid-air spinning them until they were dizzy. "your mom wanted me to say that they were very sorry they couldn't come pick you up but they were having some difficulty getting out the door."

She sighed "I need my own car." she looked at him only now seeing the gray in his once black hair showing how old they both were now. "this is like high school all over again."

"Only if you want it to be." he handed her a pair of keys before a wide smile graced his face making him look younger.

Samantha's eyes widened to the size of the moon-no?-Okay a little smaller. She let out a squeal. before throwing herself into a hug with him, "Alright killer I just wanted to drop that off for you drive your self home," he winked and left her in a state of shock. she flew out the door pressing the button that locked it and as soon as she heard the beep she moved towards her new car.