Part 2

Coles P.O.V.

      I sat at my desk fingers running threw my hair. a pen sat between my lips chewed at the both ends. James my second in command rushed into the room barely  knocking before entering my office. I hadn't had enough time to yell at him properly before he started rambling on, "Cole, you know the guy that owes us money that hasn't bothered to pay even the monthly payments we gave him?"

   I sat back in my chair letting out a puff of air between my lips the pen still being chewed on. "Get to the point James you bore me with reminding me what I already know." taking the pen out replacing it with a piece of gum.

  James let out a dramatic sigh, long and drawn out before continuing with what he was saying before. "as I was saying Cole we have a lead as to where the money he owes us is." I sat in my chair getting more and more interested straightening in my seat.

"And where is my money?" I demanded scratching my five o'clock shadow I needed to shave.

"Colorado Springs, Colorado in his tiny two bedroom apartment I have the address for when we leave sir." he saluted me like we were in the army or some crap like that he only did it because he  knew it made me super mad each time he did he really liked getting on my nerve.

"then what are we waiting for lets go!" I shot out of my seat about to burst out the door when a hand shot out and stopped me mid-walk.

"We are waiting on you to shower and shave that thing on your face and for god sakes would it hurt you to look decent you could at least change into a suit that's got a tie." I suppressed the  urge to punch him. instead I simply  take a deep breath and did as I was told this once. I'd be cleaning the blood of the floor if he was anyone else but, as my best friend I knew he was only trying to help me further my gang and our already high statues. although I don't even remember why I let that idiot into my gang he was so stupid it wasn't even funny. Last week he tried to pull open a door that was clearly marked push. I looked over at  him when fixing my tie. he had brown hair almost as dark as mine, but in contrast to my brown eyes he had green. I stood at six feet six inches while he stood at five foot ten.

As we walked out side James and his brother Connor stood waiting for my next command. "where are the rest of the boys?" I asked.  Connor looked like a spitting image of James but with subtle differences any  idiot could see if they looked hard.

"Thomas is waiting there for us with Dylan and Isaac."  I nodded my head as we got in the car and started to drive.

 It only took us about half an hour to get to his apartment. The place was small and hard to squeeze or frames through the tiny door. We Found Steve and his wife waiting in the living room Thomas, Dylan and Isaac with them. We trashed the place Steve's wife was crying as he tried to calm her down.

"Honey calm down shh don't worry my love." He cooed to her as she got hysterical when James walked towards a certain bedroom, I walked towards the door and her cries got louder and more depressed with the closing space between me and the door. I tried the knob but it was locked. I kicked the door down and walked into what looked like a teenage girls room other then the numerous pictures of a girl at the shooting range. I took one of the pictures with me to Steve.

"who is this?" I asked him. "Don't lie to me Steve I will find out."

"O-our Daughter Samantha, Please she comes home today please don't hurt her we don't have any money it all went to her so she could go to collage please don't hurt us or her."

If I couldn't have my money I would have the next best thing. Her.

"I will give you 100,000,000  dollars to leave never look back and leave her with us or I can kill you and take her by force if you take the money you'll be able to say goodbye to her and I'll update you on how she is and how she's doing. If you don't well I think you get the point."

They took the money like I knew they would. "C-can we call her uncle to get him to pick her up? I-I don't want her to think that we forgot her." Jane, Steve's wife, asked I nodded and handed her my phone it would let me know if she called the police. She didn't. we sat waiting for her to get here. Soon the door opened to show a girl small and slight of figure but still curvy. She had to be around five foot one or two.

"Mum What happened here The place looks like my room after I was looking for something. why is it so dark in here?" I hadn't realized we were sitting in the dark until she pointed it out she flipped on the lights and saw all of us sitting here with guns in our hands and her parents sitting on the couch huddling together. "Mum?" the way she said the word had me looking closely at her she didn't look like she had a clue as to what was going on her.

"Samantha I presume?" I ask her when nobody said anything. "I'm Cole I am the head of the Shadow Gang do you know that gang?" she slowly nodded her head. "well your father owed us money Samantha and he didn't pay us so we made a deal. you have two minutes to say goodbye Samantha then James here," James stood and waved franticly at her, "will take you out side so your parents and I can finish our business here. is that alright darling?"

"Yes sir, Just don't hurt them please." she looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Don't worry that's not part of our deal ." I said looking back at her.

she walked slowly to her parents gave them hugs and told them how much She loves them before stepping back and nodding at James. They walked out side and I wrote the check before looking at them. "she'll be safe don't worry." turning to my men I said in a cold tone "Get her stuff out of her room and bring it with us. Take as many trips as you want don't leave anything am I clear?" I got a yes sir from them all before I left. I sat in the back seat with Samantha while James drove.

"What about my car I just got it from my uncle?" She said sounding like fatigue hit her hard. she Told me the make and model and I sent the information to Connor telling him pick it up.