You Thought.

The weekend past and that Monday was school, Okami felt extremely weird about that night. The middle of her first period she noticed there were no snickering and evil eyeing towards. She didn't understand though she was happy at the same time, she can finally relax. the class door opened and there was group of kids, Okami assumed that their teacher wasn't here her school wasn't very wealthy so when a certain teacher wasn't there they would have to separate the student. One of the students just so happened to be Henry, their eyes connected her heart started beating faster so she broke contact the teacher told the to sit anywhere. Okami looked to her said there was seat right next to her. In her head she thought "of course" rolling her eyes at the same time. Surprisingly what she thought was gonna happen, didn't. "Maybe he didn't see me, I have to talk to him, if I ever get the chance." She thought.
Lunch Time.... Henry didn't have a good day himself, he felt uneasy as if something wasn't going to end right. "When I kissed her I thought there would be some type of spark, but I got nothing... I guess we just better off as friends." He thought. Henry turned around and saw Okami behind him she said
Okami: Hey we need to talk abo-
Henry: - The other day. Yea umm...
Both saying at the same time "I'm sorry"
Okami: (chuckles) I had an incredible time honestly, but I don't really see you as anything else other than a pretty cool dude. We just don't mesh the way you thought we did.
Henry: Completely, utterly agree with you on that, I thought since you were so different... Not by look by the way, personality wise we would click but (put out his right hand to shake her's) I guess we can remain as friends?
Okami: (shakes his hand) friends. (she smiles)
As they continue talking one of Henry's groupies come by to sit next to him, she notices Okami and says "ew! What is she doing here?" She whispers to him asking "Does she know this table is only for you and the jocks?" Looking at Okami from head to toe. He looks and Okami and they Both laugh, addressing the groupie "She's a friend of mine..... Is that a problem for you?" He raised one eyebrow not facing her at all. She was surprised to hear the word "friend" come out his mouth, looking back at Okami and smiling kindly with an "I'm sorry" face expression. "If you don't mind..... I'd like to talk to my friend in peace." Still not facing the groupie, she gets up and leave to another table with home girls. Okami looks at him with surprise "Well well (laughing) shutting down one of your fans, doesn't sound like what the famous Henry would do often." As she gets up and walk away to her other friends she says "Let me what your boys say about me being your friend." Okami felt so much better about herself now that she finished talking to him about how she felt, the two went on being some really good friends. She never thought she'll end up being friends with a jock that oozed women. Months past and Okami has been losing weight for herself thank to the help of Henry and Donny, she meets other people in her journey of finishing 11th grade.