♔ Extended Summary ♔

❝Four girls and one mysterious boy... This is 'Living With The Evans'! Can Ashton finally find love after 3 whole series?! Keep watching to find out!❞

17 year old Lillian Winters hasn't really got the most perfect life. In fact, her life isn't good at all; her dad died when she was 11, and from then on, her life went pretty much downhill. Her mother lost her job and Lillian became the school's outcast, even her friends dumped her after she burst out crying almost every lesson for a month. So when she is selected to join the nation's most popular tv show, Living With The Evans, she wouldn't dream of turning down the opportunity. Especially when the acceptance gift was £100,00. Oh, AND to be the fiancé of THE Prince Ashton Evans. But Lillian didn't care about being Ashton's fiancé - heck! She didn't even like Ashton - She was just focused on getting her life back on track. Little did she know how much drama would be caused and broadcast for the whole country to see...

Ashton Evans hates his life. He was adopted from the age of 2 months by the King & Queen of Silversview. But no one except the King, Queen, and himself know that. He has been distant his whole life that he has spent with the Royal Couple - he just didn't feel like he belonged in the life of fame and popularity. And because of this, he only had a few real friends and he had NEVER had a girlfriend. Since his 15th birthday, his parents have been trying to find him a fiancé so he would be ready to rule the country when they finally couldn't do it; so they invented Living With The Evans, a tv show where four random girls around Ashton's age would be selected to live in the palace for 6 months until Ashton found a suitable girl to be his future wife. So far, after 3 years of his parents trying to find 'Miss Right', Ashton has not once spared a second glance to any of the girls on the show. But that is about to change...

A/N
So this is the plot of my story, Living With The Evans. I really hope you like the sound of it and continue to read it. Ilysm
- Lia xox