Chapter 10- Kicking and Screaming

I shot up. Well at least tried. I was... Tied to a chair? I looked around frantically and someone laughed in the corner.

"Oh McKenna." He said as he slowly walked over stroking my cheek. I flinched at his rough dry touch. "Your not getting out." He whispered and I tried to move again.

"It's not gonna help." He whispered and I still kept trying. Then I felt something sharp go across my cheek. He hit me.

"No your going to do three things for me babe." He said in a low voice. I shrunk back and he leant closer. Almost on top of me.

"One, your not going to struggle.
Two, your not going to scream.
Three, your going to get me to your mother and she will be mine again." He said in my ear in the same low voice.

He walked away and came back with a knife. I felt tears in my eyes as he dragged it across my chest and down my arm. He cut the sleeve to my shirt and dragged the knife. Soon he cut off my shirt and I'm left in my bra and shorts.

"Tell me baby, have you ever had sex?" He asked and I shook my head. "Good." Is all he said before forcefully cuts off my shorts. Then... Then I guess you can tell what happen next...
______

He threw something at me. Clothes. Thank god. "Change up baby girl. That was only round one." He said and I quickly gathered all of the stuff changing while he stared at me.

"Get back on the chair." He said and I balked. No not the chair! He pulled me over and tried to sit me down.

"Listen to me dammit!" He yelled and I didn't do anything. Then I had an idea. I sat down and he duct taped my arms down. "Sweet dreams." He whispered and walked out. I waited until I heard snoring and felt the chairs arm. Wood. Perfect. I picked it up and slammed it back. I heard it crack. Good. I scoot it closer to the wall and slammed it making it crash into pieces, loudly might I add. I hit the ground and hit my head.

I groaned in pain and heard him get up. Shit. I slowed my breathing and the door opened. I heard little footsteps as a little boy came in front of me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head. "I'm Conner." He said and sat next to me.

"I'm McKenna but what are you doing her buddy?" I asked quietly.

"Daddy said not to come down here." He whispered. That douche had a kid! Who let that happen.

"Conner baby." I heard. Oh no. I started to breath heavy and a girl, a bit older than me came down. "Oh my god are you okay?" She asked and I shook my head. "Who did this?! What happen?! Who are you?!" She asked.

"Shhh... He's sleeping." I whispered and she gasped.

"My dad?" She asked and I nodded. "Oh my god Conner go upstairs and don't come down!" She said and he ran upstairs. She took out a phone and called someone. She said some stuff and hung up. Ten minutes later we heard sirens.

"What did you do?!" He screamed as he ram down. "Olivia go back with your brother!" He yelled and upstairs I heard yelling. Something like 'it's the police'. I don't know right now I'm trying not to pass out. The door slammed open and someone grabbed me.

"One more step and she's gone!" He yelled. No don't take another step!

"Sir let go of the girl." One said raising his gun. I felt something go against my neck.

"Drop the gun." He growled and they all did.

"Let go of the girl." The main one said and the knife is pulled closer to my neck.

"Lets make a deal." He growled and the officers nodded hesitantly. "Her mother, I wanna see her." He said and my breathing hitched. Then everything happen in slow motion. They tried to take him into their custody and he refused dragging the knife across my neck missing my jugular by a centimeter.

I fell to the ground coughing up blood. I don't know what happen after that but all I know is that someone needed to get me my fucking parents.
______
[•Gerard's POV•]

"McKenna Way?" The doctor asked looking at her clipboard. I stood up holding Ella's hand and Kellin stood next to me. "She's stable, not awake but she could wake up soon. But... We found something." She said in a serious tone.

"What is it?" Ella asked in a soft voice. The doctor motioned us to follow her and we did. She let us in a room and got something out of her files. She handed me something. An... ultrasound.

"That right there," she said pointing to something. "Is her baby." She said and Ella took it.

"Oh my god." Kellin said and the doctor cleared her throat.

"Miss Way will have trouble trusting people, mostly men. So she might be hesitant of going out and talking for a while. She will get better with talking and maybe with trusting people. So school will be rough and so will going anywhere." She said and we nodded.

"Will she be okay?" Ella asked. The doctor looked at her tilting her head. "Like, is she prone to relapse?" She asked and the doctor sighed.

"Support her and make her feel loved. If you keep sharp objects away from her she will. But she might." The doctor said and we heared something behind us. We look to see McKenna awake and alert. She couldn't talk because she tad a tube helping her breath down her throat. I'm going to kill him...
•••

This was gonna happen... like McKenna getting pregnant in a different way but... Eh it happen.. It's done. But I gotta go wrote some more. Sorry for the wait! BYE! >•< MEOW!