Hannah |23|

DISCLAIMER:

THIS CHAPTER IS JUST A CUTE LITTLE BONDING SCENE. THEY JOKE AROUND AND JUST TALK ABOUT THINGS. IF YOU ARENT INTERESTED IN THAT I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT MISS ANYTHING IF YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETHEART SØFIA. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY. I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH.

LAST THING.

IF YOU WANT A SPOILER THEY MEET NEXT CHAPTER. I KNOW WOAH.

I HOPE YOURE AS PUMPED AS I AM. NOW ENJOY A CUTE FLUFF CHAPTER.

-irreleevant Xx

-

There was a week left, one more week until she would be in front of this mysterious C that she had fallen in 'love' with.

All she has been able to think about was C and noting else. He was something you couldn't just push away. Something about him made you wonder about him.

Once you started talking to him and knowing him you couldn't get enough.

Which was weird to admit the only guy she had felt attached to and a desire to be with was Chandler. Then she remembered what were the odds of that happening?

Late nights now seemed to consume her as she stared aimlessly as whatever happened to be on her screen. All she thought about was her meeting C. She had an idea of how her day was going to go but then realized that it could all change within who C actually was.

Many different scenarios occurred in her mind. Maybe he was an attractive model; there was another possibility of him being a psychopath. C might also be a classy nerd, jock, or even a bad boy. There were things she didn't know about him that could factor into how he looked.

The laptop screen began to darken snapping her attention back into real life. Her phone laid besides the laptop. Hannah quickly decided to message C.

Hxnnxh4dxys: Hello, is anyone awake over there?

Chairhandler55: Yooo what's up love?

Hxnnxh4dxys: That's a new nickname. But to answer your question I have been up for awhile thinking about us meeting.

Chairhandler55: I know!! Only ONE more week!!

Hxnnxh4dxys: I know I'm UBER excited.

Chairhandler55: OH are you?

Hxnnxh4dxys: No, obviously I just said it to trick you. DUH I'm excited to meet your sarcastic ass.

Chairhandler55: I honestly believe you will love me and my ass. :)

Hxnnxh4dxys: I hope so

Chairhandler55: I'm offended you won't believe you will.

Hxnnxh4dxys: lmao you could be a psychopath; why would I love you?

Chairhandler55: look past my flaws of being a psycho geEZ

Hxnnxh4dxys: There's just somethings you can't look past!

Chairhandler55: :((((((

Hxnnxh4dxys: cheer up butt face

Chairhandler55: I will just because I get to see you soon. :)

Hxnnxh4dxys: oh mY GOD StOP

Chairhandler55: Just accept my love! We haven't talked in awHILE

Hxnnxh4dxys: But WHOSE FAULT IS THAT?!

Chairhandler55: mINE BECAUSE I've been a busy bean :(

Hxnnxh4dxys: At least you aren't blaming me.

Chairhandler55: Why would I do such a thing?!

Hxnnxh4dxys: I don't know what your hobbies consist of.

Chairhandler55: Mainly video games, writing, and some reading.

Hxnnxh4dxys: That's my boy

Chairhandler55: I'm your boy?!

Hxnnxh4dxys: I guess so!

Chairhandler55: OH MY GOD YAY

Hxnnxh4dxys: ...chill. It's not that exciting.

Chairhandler55: YES IT IS IM

Chairhandler55: YOUR

Chairhandler55: BoyY

Chairhandler55: I kept hitting send before I was actually done. Oops.

Hxnnxh4dxys: What a LOSerR

Chairhandler55: Coming from the biggest loser of them all!

She stifled a laugh at this boys silliness. It felt nice to be talking to him again this constantly. Hannah was shocked to say that the days he was busy she actually missed him.

Time went seemed to go by quick as Hannah looked over at the clock the sat perched on her nightstand.

3:47

A sïgh escaped her lips filling the empty silence of the late night.

Hxnnxh4dxys: I didn't realize how late it was. Why're you awake?

Chairhandler55: Because I was talking to my girl.

My girl.

At this point in time you'd believe that she would be used to the pet names. But this was different. He had called her my girl. Declaring that she is his; saying that there could be a thing.

Lost in thought what to type she decided a simple goodnight would do. It wasn't like it was a lie. The clock was about to strike four and she could feel her eyelids about to go on strike if they stayed open any longer.

Hxnnxh4dxys: I think I am going to try to sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow, sleep well my boy.

Chairhandler55: Sweet dreams, love. Six more days. <3

Hxnnxh4dxys: six more days. <3

A smile was placed upon her lips as she climbed into bed. Thoughts consumed her as she drifted off to sleep only imagine the things C could actually be.

-

SHES GOING TO FREAK WHEN ITS CHANDLER.

I know I would

ANYWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN TO MY LOVE red-thunder I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY LOTS OF LOVE.

ALSO UNDERLINING THIS BECAUSE IMPORTANT.

(Not really but read it)

If you read this chapter I hoped you enjoyed it. It showed that they're both falling for each other even though they don't know each other. This is also going to cause a lot of emotional problems for both of them in the future and I honestly hope you guys are ready for it.

Until then

Xx