Chapter 4:The Chunnin Exams.

Kikyo's POV:
It's been a few weeks since I used my gunbai in training and the Chunnin Exams are coming up quickly. Only a few days remain to train for it and I've trained non-stop. Orochimaru brought me in the house unconscious many times since I fainted from chakra loss (even with my huge chakra reserves from my brith parents) and exhaustion. They also made an exception for my team to have four people in it since everyone else had three people already.  Now that I have to work with Jiraiya, I see how much of an idiot he is.  He can't do anything and is always getting mad at Orochimaru for being a genius.

I wandered in the village with Orochimaru one day and another kid saw us and immediately paled.  He looked to me with fear in his eyes.  "Who are you guys?"  He asked with fear laced in his voice.  "My name is Kikyo and this man here is Orochimaru."  I replied sweetly.  He just ran from us saying something about monsters invading the village or whatever.  I watched him run with a questioning look on my face.  "Look, I know we're both pale but that doesn't mean we're monsters."  I said irritatedly.  Orochimaru just chuckled at my behavior and we kept walking.

We met Jiraiya and Tsunade at Ichiraku Ramen and ordered some food.  It wasn't more than a few seconds of being there that Jiraiya was at it again.

He slammed his hand on the booth and looked at Orochimaru.  "That's it, I wanna go up against you right now to prove that I'm stronger than you!"  I flashed in between the two of them and pushed Jiraiya back slightly.  "Jiraiya, seriously, no fighting with other team members."  "She's right, Jiraiya."  I felt Sarutobi sensei's chakra and turned to him.  "Good evening Sarutobi sensei, you seem like you have good news for us."  He smiled and laughed slightly.  "I've set the time of the Chunnin exams to start tomorrow.  I wish the three of you good luck."  He left after wards.

>>Time-skip>>

Orochimaru's POV:
I woke up and realized that the Chunnin exams are today, so I got ready and met my team at the Hokage tower.  They all were wearing their battle clothes and seemed ready to fight someone that pops out at any time.  Sarutobi sensei smiled looking at us and turned to walk to the Hokage tower's top floor.  "The first test is at the academy, I wish you luck and see you later, I have paper work to do."  He sent a warm look at us.  "Thank you, Sarutobi sensei."  We replied simultaneously.  We all left in our separate ways.  When we arrived, some Chunnin were blocking the door to the room and I smirked.  "Come on, let us in, the test is gonna start soon!"  Someone whined.

Kikyo looked to me and gave me an evil smile.  I knew she was gonna use her gunbai, it would be fun to watch.  She pulled it from her back and focused wind chakra into it, firing some wind bullets at the Chunnin.  "Bullseye!"  She exclaimed happily.  The Chunnin were sent flying back and leaned themselves up in a slight daze.  They shook it off and looked at Kikyo.  The two of us just smirked at them.  She stepped forward and put her hands on her hips.  "Sorry boys, but this illusion is weak.  I need floor three, not two.  Now, if you'll excuse us...release!"  The genjutsu was broken and we walked up to floor three.

I looked at Kikyo and smiled with a warm look in my eyes.  "You were brilliant back there."  I said in a sweet tone.  She blushed a light shade of pink.  "Thanks, I practiced that wind bullet jutsu during my training."  She replied a little timidly.  We got in and saw tons of participants that were trying to look frightening, but paled when they saw Kikyo.  Everyone stared at her and spoke in worried tones.  "We have to go up against Madara, we're gonna die for sure."  "We might as well go home."  Kikyo sighed and slammed her hands on a desk.  All of the participants looked petrified and turned to an angry Kikyo.  "Listen up you maggots, my name is NOT Madara, it's Kikyo.  If you don't stop whispering that I'm Madara, I'll use my perfect Susano'o and crush all of you!"  She yelled out at them.  They stiffly and swiftly nodded their heads and Kikyo sighed while sitting down next to me.