The Wives of the Bidders

The other wives will be your closest friends in the story. With a sister-like bond the five of you will face many challenges together, including keeping your bidders out of trouble!

♥︎Soryu Oh's wife is Ameryuu. Since Soryu's name means 'blue dragon' and he is the leader of the Ice Dragons, Ameryuu's name meaning is very important. Ameryuu means 'rain dragon' and since she doesn't have the cold mafia type of personality or should I say she doesn't have that 'icy' personality.{pun intended} Having a warmer/friendlier personality explains why rain is part of her name. Ameryuu is the big sister in the group; her calm and collective nature makes her the best person to go to when advice is needed. Growing up in a mafia family like Soryu, Ameryuu has faced many dangers herself; when her father - the leader of the Rain Guardians - is assassinated the mafia group she grew up in falls apart. Parentless and vulnerable, Ameryuu is left in extreme danger, until the day she meets Soryu by accident. ( The rest of her story will be revealed throughout the story )

♤Ota Kisaki's wife is Asuka. Ota's name actually means 'rich' and Asuka's name means 'to fly' and 'bird' which ties into Ota's painting of the bird in the cage. Asuka has the voice of an angel, her singing can bring anyone to their knees. A singing competition was being held at the Tres Spades Hotel on the day of an audience. Like the main character, Asuka was forced into the auction but in her case it was due to jealous competition. Tricked by the people she thought she could trust Asuka finds herself in the bird cage in front of the masked audience. With shaking knees Asuka starts to sing a lullaby - her hope is that she can get the masked bidders to fall asleep allowing her to make an escape - but her plan is cut short when a bid of '20 million dollars' is placed. Sold to the individual who made such a bid, Asuka soon finds herself staring into the amber eyes of Ota Kisaki. Their first encounter becomes an everlasting memory as the "Angelic Artist" and the "Stunning Singer" become a legendary pair that dominates the art world.

♣︎ Baba Mitsunari's wife is Takara - Baba has given her name Kara for short and often calls her so. Takara means 'treasure' and since Baba is the best thief in history and is always looking for the most precious items to steal. Marrying Takara, she quickly becomes Baba's most priced 'treasure' he has ever obtained - therefore Baba is very protective of the treasure that holds his heart. Takara and Asuka are actually childhood friends. In grade school, Takara often got bullied due to her natural red hair and even though Takara is older... and taller - Asuka ( who is only 5'3" ) was always the one who chased the bullies way. Takara is an amazing fashion designer, but she likes to keep that as a secret for now she only makes outfits for close friends and family. In the beginning she worked at the Tres Spades Hotel soon after becoming friends with the main character; but after marrying Baba she only works there when the help is needed. Compared to the other wives, Takara is the shyest and most reserved - usually only letting her guard down around her Baba and her best friends.

♢Lastly Mamoru Kishi's wife is Satomi. Mamoru's name meaning is 'protect' or 'guard' which is very fitting for a character like him. Satomi actually means 'beautiful and wise' which is important because she is a very wise and smart woman! Therefore she realizes that Mamoru needs someone to protect him and his heart and Satomi was born for that role. Satomi used to be in the police force but after marrying and having their son - Katsu she becomes a stay at home mom. Satomi is an amazing cook and is very strong willed. Together Mamoru and Satomi even each other out - with Mamoru's laziness and Satomi' energetic quality - the two are an amazing pair.