Chapter 16 • Plans

Chloe's Point of View

I open my eyes half way noticing the sunlight in my eyes. I groan and turn around shoving my head in the pillow. My pillow groaned loudly making me look up. "You know, that kind of hurt." Brett yawned looking down at me. "I'm sorry," I laughed. "It's okay, I'm going back to bed." He said cuddling into the pillow. I laugh closing my eyes. "You suck I wanted food." I said.

"Oh come on, we can make food later." He said his voice coming out muffled. "Fine." I said closing my eyes again. I heard light snoring coming from Brett. I turn back around to face him and look at him. "Brett, are you asleep?" I ask poking his nose. He opened one eye looking at me. "Well, I was. But not anymore." He said pulling me closer to him. "Stop, leave me alone." I said closing my eyes. "Aw, but I thought you wanted food." He said laughing. "Listen Brett, I'm going to sleep and so should you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Fine, I didn't want to make food with you anyways," he said.

I closed my eyes falling back to sleep.

Scott's Point of View

"Stiles, did you write that down?" I ask grabbing more papers. "Yes, I did. That's why I have a trusty pencil." He said rolling his eyes. "Isn't Liam coming over anyways?" He asked looking up. "Yes, to help us with this." I said looking over the papers. "How are him and Chloe?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. "I'm not sure. But, I think they're just good friends so far." I said shrugging.

The doorbell rang making me get up. "I'll get it," Stiles said walking to the door. I nodded going back to my papers. I heard footsteps climbing up the stairs with the door swinging open. "Hey Scott," Liam waved taking a seat. "Hey Liam, so here's what we got so far." I said showing him our papers. "That's pretty good, what can I do?" He asked looking between us. "You can look at these," Stiles handed him a huge stack of papers.

Chloe's Point of View

"Brett wake up!" I said pushing him away from me. "Now what?" He asked groaning. "I'm still hungry!" I said whining. "Fine, lets go to that cafe again yeah?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "Yes, thank you!" I said jumping up. "Just let me put on something," I said getting up. I walked to my closet taking out a pink pair of sweatpants along with a grey hoodie. I grabbed my boots slipping them on.

"Are you ready?" He asked outside the door. "Yes." I said fixing my hair a bit. I grabbed my phone along with some money. "Let me tell Scott." I said walking to his door. He followed behind me. I opened the door noticing them already awake. I notice Liam at his desk going over papers. "Good morning guys, I'll be back. Brett and I are going for some breakfast." I said smiling at them. Liam turned around widening his eyes.

"Chloe?" He asked looking to my side. "Yes?" I asked walking over to him. "I'm going to get some food," Stiles said dragging along Scott and Brett. "Did he sleep here?" He asked raising a brow. "Yes, he did. But, we didn't do anything no worries," I smiled giving him a hug. "You promise?" He asked holding back a smile. "Of course. I'll see you later baby wolf." I smiled pecking his cheek. He nodded at me laughing.

"Scott!" I shout walking down the steps. I look over to see Brett and Scott into a deep conversation. I turn to Stiles to see him eat a banana. He smiled with a mouth full of banana. "Brett, come on." I said grabbing his arm. "We'll be back!" Brett shouted as we walked to the small cafe. "How was your sleep?" I ask as we walk. "It was pretty good actually." He said.

"Did you sleep like a little baby," I said laughing. "Yes, I actually did." He said opening the door up. "I'll go order. You can find us a table." Brett told me walking up to the counter. I went to go get our usual table by the window. I noticed Mason with a random boy. Should I say hi? I sat down waiting for Brett to come back.

"Hey, here you go." Brett sat down handing me my drink. "Thank you."

"So, what happened between you and Liam. Hmm, you took a while up their." He smirked taking a sip of his hot beverage. "Brett, stop. Nothing happened." I laughed. "Mhm, sure. Brendon and I are going to Sinema tonight. You want to come?" He asked.

"Can Mason and Liam come?" I ask moving my straw around. "Sure, I mean it'll be fun." He smiled.

~*~

I grab my curling wand turning it on. What do I wear to a club? I open my closet looking for an outfit. I grab my gray top along with a burgundy skirt. (picture below)

I mean this looks like I'm going to a club right? I don't even know

I mean this looks like I'm going to a club right? I don't even know. I'm still going to wear anyways. I start curling my hair waiting for time to pass by.

"Chloe!" I finished curling my hair and go to the door. "What?" I ask opening the door. It's Liam. "Hi." I said letting him in. "Are you almost ready?" He asked fixing his hair. "Yes, I just need my earrings." I said grabbing earrings that match my skirt. "Do I look fine?" I ask holding my skirt. "Yeah, you look amazing." He smiled.

"Thank you. Let's go to Brett's." I said walking outside. I took out my phone dialing his number. "Hello?" Brett asked. "Hey, Liam and I are going over to yours. Is Mason their?" I ask shutting the door. "Yeah, Brendon is here as well." He said. "Great, we'll see you in a few." I said hanging up.

"Are we walking?" Liam asked walking beside me. "Yeah, it's not bad. Brett and I do it all the time." I said shrugging. "Doesn't he have a motorcycle or even a car?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Yeah, but we like walking you know." I said crossing my arms. "I feel like you and Brett are so close." He said biting his lip.

"Well, you know we are best friends. He's been their for me." I said avoiding the rocks on the sidewalk. "What about Mason and I?" He asked.

"You guys are my best friends too. Everyone has more than two best friends." I said looking at him. Wait, did I just friend zone him? I think I did. "Oh, right of course." He said scratching his neck. I nodded avoiding the awkwardness.

"So, who's all going to be their?" He asked. "Brett, Brendon, Mason, You, and I. Maybe Carly." I said hoping she would be their. I'm closet to her out of all the girls. "Wait. Brendon?" He asked looking at me now. "Yes, Brendon that's what I said."

I noticed Brett's house making me smile. Finally. "We're here." I said speeding up.