CHAPTER 2 - Do I?

Third Person POV

All of them just arrived at the gym. After the gym, secretly Scott wants to take Mitch to a mini-date. On the other hand, Avi is staring at Kirstie. But everytime she looks back, Avi tried to look somewhere else. (A/N : story of my life, basically😂)

Kevin's POV

"Hey y'all! Wassup?" I said making my lips curved because I, don't know again why when I see or think about Kirstie, my stomach clenced. Damn, am I hungry? Or..

"Kurvy! Mitchell! Noodle! Bassman! Hi y'all!" Kirstie said while hugging Mitch.

"Let's go in, shall we, Princess?" Avi said with a slight blush and a huge gin on his face, taking to Kirstie (A/N : Kirst is Princess, Mitch is Queen.)

"Uhmm.. okay P-Prince." She said. I can see she is felling a little wierd because the nickname Avi gave to her.

I quickly gave Scott a light hug while goin into the gym.

Kirstie's POV

While we walk into the gym, I kept thinking the nickname Avi gave to me. Well alot of people called me princess before. But he has a frickin huge grin on his face! Wierdddd..

"What's wrong, Pink?" I quickly shook my head. Kevin a.k.a Yellow is asking me.

I smiled, "Nothing. You okay, Yellow?" I said. Again my stomach got a little tangled up. What the frick happened to me? Ugh I felt wierd.

He smiled. Aww so cute. Wait wtf?! "Haha, um.. I'm feeling a little hungry. You good?"

"Yass!". We chatted a little until we are called by Noodle Hoying.

"Oi oi lovebirds!!" He called. In a swift move, we glanced at each other, and then looked at Scott.

"What? We are not in love!" Said Kevin, shouting at Scott. He uses is fake-angry expression. I kinda like it.

"Oh are you? I don't believe it!" Scott said crossing his arms in his chest. I can see Avi and Mitch talking a bit about the upcoming album, Five. (That's the name of the album, basically. I don' know why.)

Kevin's POV

"AAARRGGGHHH!!!!" I attacked him. But only for playing. I heard Avi, Kirstie and Mitch giggled.

"Duuuudeeee chillll!!! I was joking! Don't kill meeeeeeee!" Scott said with his fake sad and scared expression.

"Okay! Okay! I'm goint to the treadmill first." I said, walking to the treadmill.

Third Person POV

While Kevin is walking towards the treadmill, Mitch hugged Scott tightly.

"Ah! You surprised me there! What's wrong, Mitchy?" Scott said, his face looking half-surprised and half-worried.

"Meh nothing. Me wanna hugz." Mitch said bluntly. Scott really loves Mitch when he is acting like a little kid. He thinks it's adorable.

On the other side of the room, Avi is lifting some weight, while Kirstie walks up to him.

"Ug-ggh! Oh hi there Kirst!" His face was bright with smile. "Whatcha doin'?" Kirstie sat next to him. "Lifting weight too. I guess.."

Avi sat in a little surprise. "Wow. Tough girl. I think that's good because you can defend youself with the skills you have." He said

"Yeah, I know. Especially when I'm alone right now. You know, no boyfriend to protect me or anything.." She said, her face is a little bit sad. She remembered Jeremy once had protected her from a car crash. Jeremy broke a bone that day.

Avi just replied "Uhm.. yeah. You got a guy to uh.. ask or something?" He said with a little bit of blush.

Kirstie blushed a little too, thinking of Kevin. "Errrhh... sort of.. I guess.."
She said while lifting up a little more weight.

Av's face brighten up again with a huge grin. He is so confident 'the guy is him'. "OOoohhhHHh!! Who is it!?!?" Avi said, a little louder. Loud enough to their friends to hear.

Kevin shouted "What's wrong?" He said while kept running on the treadmill, now getting the speed up.

Scott and Mitch came to see. Scott is drinking his energy drink to boost up his skills. (A/N : IDK) .

"Why y'all shoutin' here?" Mitch said, pointing to Avi and Kirstie.

"I-it was nothing!" The little blonde girl said.

But.

Was it?

-----------
Guess who is back? DID ANYONE READ THIS BOOK OMG I NEED TO GO AND SPREAD THE WORDS THAT I WROTE A BOOK ABOUT KIRVIN. (ALTHOUGH I'M NOOB).
I'm sorry for a cliffhanger :p.
×
Scotta go fast! LY ALL!♡