3

Scars POV

Half way through the day I start to fell light headed. I can tell my brother can sense it.

I see Adelaide annoying Roxy, so I walk over to them and suppress a snarl when Adelaide mentions Theo and there acholoic father.

When I get there she turns on me "what the fuck are you doing back?" She snarled

"Doesn't fucking matter to you bitch" I reply to her, I then grab Roxy's hand and drag her off where I see my brother and best guy friend.

We walk over to them when I notice Scott looking at the new girl Allison. When roxy notices the boy standing next to Allison, she gives him a dreamy look. I roll my eyes and snort softly.

"He's cute yes, but I think he's taken...." I say trailing off to see Adelaide kiss him deeply.

We both gag at them and turn to find jade and Kat. When we spot them with jades brother talking.

Suddenly I can hear someone who sounds like Elizabeth talking. " lizzy is that you?" I ask knowing she can hear me.

When I finally spot her over near the entrance to the school. I quietly say to roxy "I'll be back in a few gotta go see an old friend" she nods slightly  and says "ok"

I walk over to her and see how much she really changed; she dyed her hair, wears a fair bit of makeup and wears low cut tops.

I gasp at her outfit; a short blue top hat shows to much at the top goes down to just above her belly button - that has been pieced - and short short black shorts.

Before I get to her I think 'why the he'll would Der-bear let Liz out of the house like that?' From the look I get from her, she must of heard it. 'But I thought about it not said it'.

'Yes you may of thought it but remember the connection between a she-wolf and her beta?' I hear in my head. I nod slightly the gasp "shit! You weren't meant to hear that Liz sorry"

She just glares, "when did you get back?" She snarls

"Last night before you bit me" I reply with attitude. I then ask her "who bit my brother? Was it Laura? Or your mom tahlia?"

She growls when I mention her mom and older sisters name. "Neither" she snarls.

I take a step back knowing how angry she can get. Instantly I know something is wrong "what happen?" I ask her worried about the wolves who were basically my family.

" now you care, do u know what happened when you left!? A fire! Kate fucking argent fucking set the fire that killed my family!!" She yells at me.

I look at her sadly and mumble "sorry" she just snorts and says  "sorry won't bring my mother, father, aunt, uncle and 2 week old cousin back now will it?"

"No it won't, but you still have Tyler, Derek, Cora and Laura don't you?" I say

"Yea I do but t-Tyler he.... he got his throat slashed and then he got cut in half after killing a Hunter...."

"Oh....." is all I say. I walk up to her and hug her. "We will get through this cupcake I promise"

In stead of going to the last 4 classes I sign out after messaging mum and Scott saying I went home cause I wasn't feeling well.

I walk back up to Liz with my bag on we head over to her car (the pic) and hope in.

We drive out to a back road where I see a almost fully Burt house "is this...." I trail off knowing that it is the house.

We stop in a dirt patch behind a black comaro, I easily recognise it as dereks car. We hope out me leaving my bag in the car and walk up to the house.

"Derek?" I ask out loud when I spot a guy in a black leather jacket. The guy ignores me and walks straight to Elizabeth to make sure shes ok.

"Derek is that you?" I ask him again. When he finally listens he turns to glare at me.

"How could you....!"