5

Liz pov

When we've paid for the clothes i get derek to take them to the car. Then i ask scar if there any parties going on, on friday.

"Yeh lydia is throwing one, why?" She replys.

"Because you and your brother can't go, full moon" i tell her quietly.

"Shoot i completely forgot! And scott has a date. Allison"

"Wait Allison, Allison argent?" I ask.

"Yeh Allison argent"

I groan "you relise that the argents are the hunters that are after us, right?"

"No! Shit that's just great, just great." She moans annoyed.

Scars POV

Well that just great, my brother is going to a party with a date, but will have to ditch because he could possibly turn.

"Derek won't mind going after him if he does will he?" I ask my alpha.

"No he shouldn't." My alpha replies.

"What will we do about me? I mean I-" BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP!

"What the hell is that!?" I scream at Liz.

"Car alarm. To your mums car" she replies.

After i am able to bloke the noise i ask "why was the car alarm so loud when her car is at the hospital and we are at the mall?"

"Because we have good hearing, and Derek has gone to check it out"

I smile "ok" we walk over to a coffee shop, "coffee?" She asks me.

I gag "you know i hate coffee liz."

She laughs "true, how about a hot chocolate?"

"Ah yea, hot chocolates are my bae" i reply smiling.

We pay for our coffee and hot chocolate, we sit down at a table and drink the drinks in silence.

I catch a smell of jades scent "jade is at the mall, with.... stiles and.... my brother" I groan realising who the other scents are for.

I check the time 5:03pm "do you have ballet practice?" I ask Liz.

"Yea why?"

"Its after 5pm Liz, your late." I reply.

"Shit!" She curses

We rush out and find that Derek car is gone "goddamit!" I curse.

Liz looks at me with something in her eyes "no I am not stealing stiles car" I say.

"Fine we can steal his dads" she says pointing at the sheriffs car.

I groan and pull my phone out, I call jade

(Phone convo)

Jade I'm borrowing your brothers car; I have a pair of keys.

He- ok I'll let him know

I'll bring it back at 7ish keep the boys busy till then.

Ok by!

By

(End phone convo)

We walk up to the stilinskis jeep, I Pull the keys out passing them to Liz "you drive" I say.

She nods, we hope in the car and drive to the stadium. We hope out. She rushes in and gets ready.

I watch her train and practice from the sidelines, I go back to the car to grab my old ballet stuff. I go back in with a bag to the toilet and change (picture).

I go out onto the floor and do some basic stretches, Liz looks over and sees me. She smiles happy that we both still love ballet.

She walks over to her coach and says something. Her coach then comes over to me and says "your friend here says you used to do ballet" I nod.

"Well welcome on board, training is every Tuesday and Thursday, every second Saturday starting this week and lets get you a new dress ay?" Mari says.

I smile then say "thanks."