The Missing Ingredient

"Ugh... Where am I..?" Rainbow dash awoke and started looking around. "You're in my party room!" Pinkie pie said. "But... Why am I tied up to chains? And I'm on a cutting board..." Rainbow dash said in a terrified voice. "Non-sense! The party is just beginning!" Pinkie pie smiled. She walked to her table of tools, and picked out a slim knife. Pinkie pie walked back over to rainbow dash. "Oh, Dashie... You know what? I was missing an ingredient to make my cupcakes..." Pinkie said growing a grin. "W-what's that missing I-ingredient?" Rainbow dash stuttered. "Well I was missing it, but now I have it." Pinkie pie smiled from ear to ear. "IT'S YOU!" Rainbow dash started sweating and you could see her heart pump out of her chest. "Why would you want to eat me?!" Rainbow dash yelled terrified. "Ponies are delicious. Especially the ones that are rainbow." Pinkie smiled and began to walk towards rainbow dash. Rainbow struggled to release herself, but I was no use in the chains she was tied up in. "Now, hold still Dashie, this'll only hurt a bit." Pinkie pie injected Rainbow dash with more sleeping gas. Pinkie pie then began to cut off Rainbow dash's cutie mark, and ripped it off her skin.