Chapter one

"Hey Jess!" I heard as I was walking into school. I turned around and it was Hazel.
"Hey hazel! How was summer?" I asked. I haven't been able to spend time with Hazel at all this summer. I had work and I traveled a lot this summer. "It was amazing! My pa took me to Brazil instead of Paris this summer..." I trailed off and didn't hear the rest of Hazels story because I saw Justin. He was walking towards Mrs.Watsons class. I looked down at my schedule and realized that I had Mrs.Watsons class first period as well. This year should be interesting. "That sounds great Hazel" I said finally paying attention to her existence. "I know right! I'll see you at lunch, bye!" She said as she ran off to catch up with Tony. Hazel and Tony have been with each other since sophomore year. They have been through so much shit this past year. Hopefully they will be able to make it through this year. Senior year. Biggest year of it all. I took a deep breath and stepped into Mrs.Watson's class. During my High school years I've lost friends, either they moved, found other friends, or became fake. So now my circle is small. I sat down towards the back of the class next to this girl I've never seen before. She had black hair that was long and wavy. She was very slim and her skin was tanned. Her shirt was a light blue tank top and she paired it with light washed skinny jeans and a pair of white toms. "Hi" I chimed. She turned around and smiled "hey, I'm Madison, but people call me mads for short." She replied. "I'm Jessica, or Jess is what my friends call me. Are you new here?" I asked. "Yes, I just moved here from Florida." She said. The bell rang and the teacher began speaking so I told her that we can talk later. I looked around the class room and saw Justin in the back on the left of me. I looked down at my phone and I got a text message from "J"

*Text Convo*
J: I'm going to the bathroom, leave class in 5 minutes. Find an excuse.
Me: Y?
J: don't be hard headed. Just do what I told you to.

"Mrs. Watson, may I turn in a book that I forgot to turn in before summer break?" I asked with a smile so she'll let me go. "Sure you can" she replied back. I got up from my seat and went into the hallway. I started walking to see if I saw him. I turned left and got yanked and pushed on the lockers. Soft lips hit mine. Strong hands grabbed my waist and fingers ran up my spine. "Hey baby." He smirked. "Hey Justin" I smiled back. Let's just say me and Justin have this weird relationship. It's kept low key. Why? Because the way my school and town is set up. It's set up with riches and poor. I'm rich and well... he isn't. A rich person and a poor person can't be seen together where we live. In Jackson, Georgia you have to be a certain way to survive here. If you're rich and classy you'll live. If you're poor and trashy, good luck. Justin is poor but I don't  think he is trashy. He takes care of himself and knows how to look presentable. He's good for me. But if my friends and parents ever knew that we are together it will be world war 3. We've kept our relationship low key since February during Jr. Year. It's hard not being able to do stuff with him in public but I don't care how we spend time with each other as long as I'm with him. "We need to go to class." I giggled. "Want me to come over later?" He said while kissing my neck. "Yeah.." I said distracted by his touch. "Great" he pulled off of me and we hugged. Justin told me to go to class first. I walked back to class with a huge smile. Being in love is great.