Chapter 2

I survived my last first day of school. My senior year should be a breeze. As I was walking to my car I saw Toby walking towards me. What does he want? I thought. "Hey Jess how have you been?" He asked while having this cocky grin on his face. Toby is my ex. He's that ex that gets a girlfriend and rubs it in my face, like I even care. Me and him dated my sophomore year. So why is he rubbing his girls in my face? I don't even know. "I've been well." I replied as I was putting my bag in the trunk. "That's good, but anyways I came over here to tell you that there is this party I'm having this weekend, and I was wondering if you could go." He asked. As I was about to say something I saw Justin staring at me. He looks really mad. "Um I'll think about it." I said quickly and got in my car. I drove home wondering why Toby invited me to the party. Me and him haven't talked since we dated. I pulled into my drive way and saw Justin sitting in my porch. "Justin what the hell? You can't be seen sitting outside my house!" I said while running to my door and opening my door as quickly as possible. "Relax no one saw me." He said as I pulled him inside. I looked outside to see if anyone saw him. "Justin you know you have to wait until I get home" I said as I walking to the kitchen. "Well you took to long at school, ya know, talking to Toby." He said with an eye roll. "Oh Justin I knew you seemed upset, he just invited me to this party he is having, I said I'll think about it" I answered while holding his hands. "Yeah whatever, I still don't like you talking to him" he said while pulling away from me. I decided to tease him. "What are you gonna do about it?" I said while putting my hands on his abs and running them down his pants. I felt his body tighten. He picked me up and sat me on the counter. "I'm gonna fuck you so good that you won't even remember his name." He grabbed my legs roughly and pushed me against him. He put his face at the crook of my neck and started kissing it. My back arched from pleasure. I slipped my hands down his pants and massaged his dick. A moan slipped from his lips. I kept going for a while and then I stopped. "Why'd you stop?" He whined. "You have to be out of here before my mom comes home, remember?" I said. "Yeah, babe? When can we tell people about us?" He asked. I know that Justin really wants to take me out in public and show me off. But he knows that we can't,.... Or that I can't. "When we go off to college, then we can tell everyone, that's why we have to go to the same college so we can show each other off there." I replied while putting my hands around his neck. "Yeah you're right" he said with a smile. He gave me a quick kiss and slipped out the front door. I love him so much, I wish that I wasn't so scared to be unaccepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So here is chapter 2! Please comment on what you think about the book, and message me if you have any ideas on what should happen next.

~ love, Michaela