chapter 4 (victoria secret model)

hi guys chapter 4 is here I try to make my stories long but I'm kind of running out of ideas school starts tomorrow so i may be a little slower at writing this so plzz enjoy and sorry about mistakes.....

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

michaela's POV

I woke up it was like 4:00 pm so i went down stairs to see every one watching Spongebob like 4 year olds.

I went to the kitchen got a blood bag and drank it. I still haven't gotten use to the taste. I sat down beside Niall on the couch he smiled at me and asked me to come up stairs with him.

"Ugh but I just came from up there." I groaned and he laughed

"Do you want me to carry you?" He asked smiling

"No thanks." I said blushing and we walked up stairs to his room and I sat on his bed.

"Michaela I've been meaning to tell you that....I really really like you well no I changed my mind'' he said as he trailed off I just sat there and my eyes widened.

''Well I love you Michaela....I was just a little scared to tell you. when I first laid my eyes on you at that concert I knew you were the one I was going to marry and you were going to be the mother our kids and the sunshine to my life''

I had tears running down my eyes no one has ever said that to me before

"So Michaela will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" he asked looking into my eyes

''Oh my gosh Niall yes I would love to" I hugged him and kissed him he kissed me back and we lasted like that for a couple of minutes until he picked me up and started spinning me around real fast and started laughing until we fell onto the bed we laid there and cuddled for a while he then said

''You're Mrs.Horan now and I will love you until the day I never die." he laughed and I looked into his eyes and said "You're my Mr.Horan and I will stick with you through everything I love you Niall'' he smiled and grabbed my hand and took me down stairs to tell the guys and every one cheered except Lou and Harry they went upstairs

"What was that about?" Niall asked

''I think I know....I will be back''

I said as I went up stairs and someone grabbed me it was Harry he kissed me and I pushed him he looked at me and said ''Michaela I love you...when I saw you at the concert I knew you were the one I wanted...come on Michaela dump Niall for me I will treat you like the only girl in the world." he said grabbing me by my waist and pulling me closer to him he started kissing my cheek and my jawline I quickly slapped him and he looked at me.

''Harry I don't want to hurt you but you know me and Niall are together now so stop falling for me." I said looking straight in his eyes.

He shook his head and left with tears in his eyes I felt sad that he cried but I had to stop him. I went down stairs to tell the girls to come upstairs and they came up with me and we went to the room we were in when we first came to this house.

"what's wrong?" Kendall asked she must have noticed my facial expression from the event that happened with Harry.

"Nothing just bored....how about we go to the mall since we need new clothes?" I asked and Kendall and Bria smiled and nodded so we got up and told the boys we were going out and they hesitated before they finally said yes and we got in my car and left.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§ Time skip §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

''Lets get this party started '' Bria said as we walked into the mall